chapter 2

Previous chapter.

After that he leave from their and take a bath then sleep .

.........................
Time skip
Morning

An pov
After doing some exercises in his personal gym he already take bath and now he is going downstairs to make food so listen mn only made food when is weekend and other day maid cook food and although he also want to spent time with his sister lily already come on the morning from her friend house and she also know what happened with her unnie that why mn decided to cheer up lily .
BTW mn Outfit .

Mn povAfter doing my morning routine I was going downstairs to make breakfast for my princess I hope my plane work perfectly let's spend some time with them

Mn pov
After doing my morning routine I was going downstairs to make breakfast for my princess I hope my plane work perfectly let's spend some time with them .

After making breakfast .
Lily and suze is also awake up so now they are doing thier brakfast slinetly .

Time skip
After breakfast they all are sitting in living room lily and Suze was doing thier own work but suddenly they got
Scared when they hear mn voice because he was shouting on them

Mn : ya what are both doing huh ? I was calling u both from past 25 min and u both are not listening me ? ( Pout ) .

Lily : we are sorry appa but why are u calling us.

Mn : so listen I already take a leave from my work to spend some with my princess and i already make a plan that first we will go amusement park then we will spend our time thier , eat lots of food , do shopping , and they we will watch movie in our home theatre and that how we will spend time and I know that u both gona say like no  appa we both have some work so can we go other day so thier is a big no from me got it u both have to come now go get ready in 15 min and I was waiting for you both now go shushu .
( He said this in one breathe )

Lily and Suze is so shocked like what happened now they want to deny it but they can't because they know that thier appa is doing for thier own  happyness so they can't say no .

After sometimes
Mn was waiting for them

That's what mn wear