Rodamrix Original and Alternate Timeline: Pink

Pink is smarter than you guys think (probably).

In Original, you can see that Pink and Purple died, right? This one part of the series when Pink told that Purple should try and do a sabotage, Purple said that he didn't even have the sabotage button.

Then Pink suggested that she will do it for him.

She then went into bottom O2 and went into the yk keypad thingy in Admin and managed to sabotage it. Purple didn't even seem to know that. 

Sure, in Alternate, Pink was dumb enough to jump out of the refrigerator in space, but for someone like Pink, it was probably out of desperation or something. In the same timeline, Pink was yeeted by Fortegreen and she landed into Storage... for some reason. That was where Blue, White, mini Yellow and Tan was in, and Blue made an offer that if she didn't kill or hurt any of them, the parasites would give her pizza (they didn't because they obviously didn't have any pizza)

It's clear that Pink can be manipulated by food at this point. She's a nice person as long as food is involved.

She then gets an idea by looking at the gasoline (?) in Storage. She then gets out of Storage with Blue, White, Mini Yellow and Tan, sprays the gasoline on Fortegreens parasites and shoots a bullet at them, causing them to catch on fire.

We've now come to a point where Pink is clearly different than the other Imposters (kind of).

Red gets infected by Purple's parasites, while Pink absorbs them and makes it part of her.

In the latest episode, when Blue is left alone with Pink in the Medbay room while Red is sleeping (unconscious) with Mini Yellow, Pink attempts to kill Blue but he tries to stop her by saying that the soldiers in there will eject her and stuff.

Pink then says that if that ever happens, she'll report the dead bodies of Blue and Mini Yellow herself (self-report) and blame it on Red, by saying that he woke up and killed Blue and Red.

If you've noticed, when Mini Yellow reported Purple and Pink threatening them, White accuses Pink while Purple was being handcuffed, but Pink somehow direct the attention of being an Imposter to White. The soldier then believes Pink and tells his fellow other soldier to arrest White.

This shows that Pink isn't the kind to panic or become defensive when being accused of being an Imposter. 

She simply shows that White may be going crazy by pointing at White and doing that twirly thingy people do on the side of their head and finger to show when they think someone's like that.

It's most likely for Purple, Fortegreen and especially Red to panic. Purple doesn't seem like the kind but who knows.

Also, in Original timeline, that Pink is an easy person to trust, or maybe Blue just kind of had his guard down. When Blue was being chased by Purple, Purple sees White and kills her on the way.

Somehow, before Purple got to tackle Blue and kill him, in the perfect timing, the door shut on them, causing Purple and Blue to end up in separate places on the Skeld map. Blue then slowly looks behind, probably because he sensed someone behind him, and there was Pink, looking all shocked. She threw away the ice-cream she just had and told Blue to follow her to Cafeteria to possibly call a meeting and report Purple.

As they were though, the second they reached Cafeteria, Blue seemed to have got stabbed by someone in the back, and when he looked back, it was Pink. Pink killed him. 

Yellow saw all of this happen and was about to report it herself until Purple came to her from behind

Yellow saw all of this happen and was about to report it herself until Purple came to her from behind. I don't remember well, but I'm pretty sure Pink saw her too and was about to go at her with Purple, about to kill her until Glitchy killed Purple and Pink.

Overall, Pink just seemed to be a hungry Imposter who's also smart maybe. 

She even refused to work with Purple if it means she wouldn't get any food.

She's only nice when food is involved, but who knows, maybe in the next part, someone will try offering her food, like Blue, but then she catches on that they're just trying to stall her with food or something like that.

But like yeah idk about you guys but if Rodamrix ever kills Pink off somehow its w a r (jk no)

what do you think about Pink?