Rodamrix Original Timeline Theory: Coral

!!!SORRY IF I'M NOT GOOD IN EXPLAINING, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OR GET IT, JUST INFORM ME IN THE COMMENTS :DDD!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh guys this may not be a good theory but

What if Coral and her gang like you know comes back to life in season 2 original but in more of a parasite form? Like come on guys...

If you have watched the original timeline to the point where Green and Glitchy fell into the huge gigantic hole

(it's because Glitchy drank too much almond milk and Green has a fat a$$)

they ended up in the parasite pit, if you've noticed which you guys must've noticed. In the beginning where Green and Glitchy fell, you notice the red eyes or parasites (or whatever you call them) in the background, and for some reason, Indigo big man comes out of there, as if one of the parasites. It could be a place where someone like him would rest, but I don't know.

Well yeah, you see Indigo walk out from the shadows, basically taunting Green (I'm not sure if that's the right word but idk) and Glitchy pulls out his sabotage button on him, blah blah and yk.

If you noticed, Purple's sabotage button can infect if anyone other than him touches the sabotage button, like Red in alternate. It's also like a parasite thingy in the sabotage button which might be the reason why Red is in a parasite-like void in the recent alternate timeline episode.

There are many details which support the theory of which Purple and his family used to be crewmates, like for example, Indigo explaining to Green that everyone used to be crewmates before the outbreak happened. But that's not the point, this is about Coral.

As you can see, Green one by one ejects Coral's crew with such ease, because well, Green is a crewmate himself and can tell who is a crewmate and who's not. Well since in this case, he's in a hard situation where instead of ejecting Imposters, it's Crewmates. Like I said earlier, Indigo walked out of a parasite-like shadows like nothing. So here's the point.

What if, just like Indigo and all the used to be Crewmates now Imposters in lower MIRA survived by parasites, Coral and her crew comes back to life, but as an Imposter?

Assuming that place where they "eject" people is also a place where Indigo just chills around, and that their not actually dead, just trapped in there.

But the thing is, they probably won't come back good though. Like, what if the purpose of their return is to bring more problems and challenges to the Skeld crew. Like maybe some kind of revenge, especially from Coral to Green because he ejected more people? It's kind of logical if you think about it (it's probably not)

You can also tell that by one of Rodamrix' works, that Coral and her crew weren't really there in the first place. They just kinda went down there.

 They just kinda went down there

What are your thoughts on this?