1

-A FRESH START-

-WENDY-

WORD COUNT

(1289)

**✿❀ ❀✿**

ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 6ᴛʜ, 2032 ʙʟᴜꜱʜᴍᴏɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʏ

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ 8:32ᴀ.ᴍ.

"Did you hear about the new teacher Mr. Belmere?"

"I heard he's taking over Ms. Aldmill."

"Didn't he come all the way from Easthall? I heard our school hates Easthall."

I heard all the students chat about our new teacher, Mr. Belmere I think was his name. I don't know how I feel about this 'teacher change', I really liked Ms. Aldmill. I wish I could write her  a letter telling her how much we appreciated having her as a teacher here at Whitecoast. She was really passionate about teaching. I hope Mr. Belmere is as nice though.

"Wendy! Wendy! Did you hear we're having a new teacher today, he's going to be replacing Ms. Aldmill." Of course I know, literally everyone is talking about it since first period.

The door opened. It was a man in his mid thirties with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I suppose he's our teacher. He walked to the front of the room, all eyes on him, "Hello students. I am your new teacher Mr. Belmere. I hope I'm just as good as Ms. Aldmill, if not better!" He chuckles saying the last bit. "I don't like him." I don't either but there's nothing we can do. "Olivia, why don't you give him a chance? Who knows, maybe he isn't as bad as you think he is." Olivia rolls her eyes at my idea and closes her spiral notebook. "Yeah, yeah whatever. He came from Easthall, you know they're our rivals!" Mr. Belmere interrupts, "Class, how about this, you can have a free period today and I'll just set my stuff down." I forgot this was his classroom now. It was filled with posters and all sorts of stuff from Ms. Aldmill. Her dying wish was for us to be happy in life, Mr. Belmere isn't making us happy

---

The rest of school was boring as usual. I don't even know why I come to school... Well maybe I do. It's because of this guy, I have him last period and his locker is next to mine but we rarely chat. His name is Timothy, but he likes to go by Tim. I just have the BIGGEST crush on him and I'm surprised how he hasn't noticed yet, I mean even I'll admit it. I was SUPER obvious. But I just love his brown hair and hazel eyes. He looks SO adorable and he is so sweet to! He's in the wrestling team and technically we're dating... He just doesn't know it yet...

"Wendy are you dreaming about TIM again?" She yelled, on purpose of course because Tim was a few feet away, talking to his friends. When he heard his name he and all his friends turned towards ME. I yelled a huge no and said he looked ugly and no one would date him. It was the opposite, he was the sweetest, most attractive guy and I would die to even have a normal conversation with him. But she can't know that, or else she's going to tell him. 

Tim walked up to me, "Ohhh, I see someone likes me. I do have W rizz after all." I quickly tried lying by saying I would NEVER date him but I think he knew I was lying...