🌻| POINTs & TOPICs |🌻

I sincerely appreciate that you are all considering reading this narrative of mine.
It is fortunate for me that you considered giving my work an opportunity.

The purpose of this episode is to introduce you to a few subjects and ideas.
Kindly read it and give me suggestions and love.

🌻|   POINTs   |🌻

🍁-) This is the first book I will ever write, therefore I am not sure how to write a novel that can "fascinate and seduce" readers into reading something as grand and magnificent as this one.

🍁-) Assuming you are familiar with exceptional terms that defy expectations and possess charm and panache. You are welcome to message me at any time with any words or anything to share.
This will be very beneficial to me.

🍁-) In addition, if you ever dislike any of the DIVERGENCE in my story, kindly let me know using the "RECOMMENDATION" section at the conclusion of the narrative..
This will assist me and enable me to comprehend the kind of stories that people enjoy reading.

🌷 { IT'S A HUGE REQUEST }🌷

🌻|   TOPIC   |🌻

🍁-) I am not very skilled at writing and have no idea how to construct a plot, therefore I am writing based just on my imagination..
Since English is not my first language and I will need some time to learn how to write properly, I apologize in advance for any grammar errors I may have made. However, I would appreciate any advice rather than passing judgment!!..

🍁-)Additionally, you people can assist me with a lot of other things because I am unsure about things like book covers and the aesthetics of male characters..
In the event that my editing skills are inadequate, you people will assist me, right? 🐣

Do not forgot to do beautiful comments and vote !!.

🦋

~ All right!!!
I wishing everyone a peaceful life..
Keep your faith in God; everything will work out!!..
Have faith in your own abilities! ~

TA - TA! 👋