FINAL PROLOGUE

(Content warning for slight description of bodies. You know. Danganronpa type shit fr)

So today of all days was the cruddiest days to be an ultimate student.

Especially when the ultimate model AND the ultimate actress were dead set on making an ass out of you.

"Grahh," both of her hands scrubbed her face furiously. "So damn embarrassing..."

"Ah, excuse me?" A polite tone rang softly in her ear. Removing her hands from her face, a pair of olive colored eyes stare unblinkingly at her, as if they were staring at her the whole time.

"Oh, uh..."

"Oh dear," the taller propped his head on his palm, "I did not mean to startle. I don't think we've been introduced properly. I am Shun Fujiwara, ultimate florist. You seemed a little out of it. Did you need a seat?"

"No -" She blurted harsher than intended.

"My, my," he pushed a lock behind his ear. "Abolish that thought then. A friend of mine was hoping you could over and say hello?"

She followed the florist to the stairs where a bunch of ultimates were lingering on around the stairs. "Oh, really?"

"Would that be an issue? Everyone knows how busy you usually are, so, really, it's fine if not -"

"It's more than ok," She assured. "I didn't come here to work, you know! I-I know how to chill-lax."

Looking at his expression, he didn't seem ultimately convinced. "Alright?"

As he walked her over to what seemed to be the rest of the group, she let herself relax her shoulders. She made it through nearly everyone without being sketchy about her intentions! Hoorah!

She casually took a seat on the stairs next to a blonde, preppy dressed man. "Whew. Sorry. Dont mind me."

"Oh?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair, perched upon the railing peered down. "The untouchable singer makes room for a school trip and decides to grace us with her benevolent presence?"

The blonde beside her sighed, "Are you really gonna be weird with her the moment she comes over here?"

"Weird? I was only stating the obvious~, right?"

She shrugged, disregarding the girl's obvious backhanded tone."She's right. I'm pretty darn great. Sayuri Shimizu, ultimate vocalist, by the way."

"Huh?" The blonde rested a cheek on his palm.

"I just thought a proper introduction wouldn't hurt," she scratched her cheek, resting an elbow atop her knee. "You know. Heard one of you guys wanted me to drop by and say hi? It's been a while."

"Of course everyone knows your name!" He looked incredulous. "We've been classmates since sophomore year!"

"Huh."

"You're not exactly a forgettable classmate, Shimizu." He chuckled half heartedly. "But like, isn't it kinda cool that only a few people know your actual name? Makes it all exclusive like..!"