Delusions..✨ 🦋 🥀

i enter inside his office to give him his lunch on which  i spent my precious 30 min and he forgot to bring so i stepped inside the car and drove it to  gigantic building he own and enter inside without asking the receptionist i went to his office because i am the wife, the law (let me be in my delusions)and slammed his office door to give him his lunch. he was shocked to see me but (here comes the spice) he saw my hair tied in a messy bun ,me being red in rage & being short made me look more cute he rushed to me growled "FUCK THE LUNCH LET ME HAVE THE DESSERT"  He grabbed my waist and squeezed it until his finger print is left on my waist. He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me roughly until i was fully out of my breath he grabbed my legs and wrapped it around his torso as he left my lips he went to my neck to mark his territory i was moaning as he continuously bit my neck leaving his artwork his hot breath were causing  butterflies to dance in stomach (even though i dont feel them irl but lets stay delusional).

---------------------------------------------------------

  my friend i am not pervert Its just scenario that happen inside my brain when i sleep and  have just little bit of spice

  ESPECIALLY MY FRIEND U RUBIX CUBE DONT EVEN THINK OF TEASING ME