8 | quinceanera

STARLIGHT
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 / 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❛ 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌 ❜

𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌

"Okay, off the baby grand, into the tuba." Austin stood with Adelaide and Dez in the store, and the latters watched as Austin moved over and stood behind the piano before bouncing the ball off of it and it successfully landed into the tuba. At this outcome, Austin gaped in shock before he walked back over and high-fived Dez.

Adelaide stood behind the counter while nodding her head, slightly impressed. "Wow. Nice job."

Ally came walking down the stairs and stopped at half-way. "I'll be taking this." She said and picked the basketball out of the instrument.

"What, there's no playing ball in the store?"

"We'll stop playing now." Austin chimed in, while mentally rolling his eyes. "We know all about your no-fun rules."

Adelaide stepped out from behind the counter as she chuckled, and moved to stand next to the two boys as her sister responded in a high-pitched voice. "What?" Ally let out a forced laugh. "I can have fun. I took the ball because, uh, I want to play." She started bouncing the ball on the floor, making the others move to the side. "Grab your book bags, you're about to get schooled." She shot the ball and ended up accidentally knocking a rack of tambourines over. Ally pursed her lips before looking over at the boys. "Yeah, no playing ball in the store."

Trish then entered the store, wearing a blue puffy dress. She waved her hands around, announcing tiredly. "Guess who's having a quinceañera?"

Dez stepped to the side as his hand shot up in the air. "Ooh, I'll take one! Do you have any chicken quinceañeras?" He asked, with his hands now on his hips. "I'm trying to cut back on red meat."

"You're thinking of a quesadilla." Trish corrected him, but Dez shook his head, seeming to be sure enough of his answer.

"No, a quesadilla is a traditional Latin American party celebrating a girl's fifteenth birthday." Dez explained what he thought.

"That's a quinceañera." Trish corrected him once again. "And stop trying to learn other languages, you can barely speak English." Her words got Dez to look at her offended.

The twins chuckled at this before heading over to their best-friend as Ally spoke up first. "Trish, I thought you didn't want to make a big deal for your fifteenth birthday." She assumed.