Hogwarts Express

"Talking"

"Parseltongue"

"Death Speak"

Soon comes the day that I leave for Hogwarts

Soon comes the day that I leave for Hogwarts. I soon get up from bed and head into my ensuite bathroom. I have Millie put vanilla scented oils into my bath. Once I'm all clean I put on my robes and Nana Wallie does my hair into a cute updo. As a witch the length of our hair shows how powerful we are. My hair is touching the back of my knees. I soon put Hedwig in her cage and shrink Nagini so that she is small enough to wrap around my waist and not be noticed.

 I soon put Hedwig in her cage and shrink Nagini so that she is small enough to wrap around my waist and not be noticed

Me, Siri, Nana Wallie, and Reggie all floo to the platform to see me off. "Now Bambi, I want you to have fun and do all your assignments while you're at Hogwarts. But most of all cause some mischief." Siri says with a smirk.

"Of course I will. Who else is there to follow Marauder's footsteps." I say with the same look.

Siri just smiles at me with a warmth in his eyes. "Oh, before I forget I want to give you something."

He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a piece of folded parchment and hands it to me. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well Bambi, it's the Marauder's map. All you have to say is, 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good.' and it will show you who is inside of Hogwarts with their name and location. I even added your name on there as Lunar since you adore the moon so much." he says with a smile.

I just smile and hug him really tight. Nagini hisses in discomfort and I quickly let go and whisper an apology. I then go over to Nana Wallie. "Now I want you to show all those fools who's in charge and most importantly find your soulmates."

"I will, Nana Wallie. I will miss you dearly. I don't know what I'll do without you." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Oh dear, come here darling, it's ok. Look here's a mirror for you to communicate with me whenever you need someone to talk to or just miss me." she says.

"I love you." I say with a smile.

She brings me into a tight hug. "I love you more darling."

Lastly, I make my way to Reggie. He's smiling at me, but I can see that it pains him for me to leave. "I don't want to leave you Reggie." I say to him with tears running down my face.

"I know you are, little star, but just think about all the fun experiences you'll go through and all the new friends you'll make. Lighten up for me, will you?" he says.

"Fine, but I'll write a letter to you every day about what happened!" I yell.

Soon I hear the whistle of the train blowing meaning it's almost time to go. I give my last few goodbyes. I run to the train so that I can make it to a good compartment. I soon make my way to the back of the train where they have bigger compartments and it's much quieter. After a while I found an empty compartment. I take a seat and pull out a book on blood magic. It's quite interesting really.

I'm soon pulled from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I look up to see that it's my cousin Draco. I unlock the door so that he may come in. "Well meet cousin." I say with a bow of my head.

"Well meet to you too cousin" he says as he does the same thing as me.

He soon takes his place across from me and also pulls out a book. But his book is about Magic Royalty. Soon we are interrupted by a girl with bushy hair rudely opening the door. "Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one" she asked.

"No and next time please do not barge into our compartment without knocking and if you were smart enough you would have used an accio spell." I said annoyed.

She rolls her eyes, then looks at the book that's in my hands. She gives me a disgusted look then yells, "Why do you have that book! That's dark magic you know! Give me that!"

She tries to snatch it out of my hands but does not get far after I freeze her in place and push her out of the doors. I soon put a lock on the door that only I or Draco can unlock. I look over to see him chuckling with a hand covering his mouth. "I'll leave it to you to find enemies and we haven't even stepped foot into Hogwarts yet." he says before he busts out laughing.

I simply roll my eyes and go back to my book. "You best get all your things together as we'll soon be getting off of the train in Hogsmeade Station." I told him.

He nods his head and puts away all his extra things. I cast a tempus and see that it's quarter to six. Just on time. We soon exit the train. Let the drama begin.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with school and trying to keep my grades up, but I hope you like the chapter. Feel free to comment or make any suggestions.