034 | date

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##february 14th , 2023

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ KIMBERLY

my sugerplum honeybun 💞

hey
u ready?

yea
i think

did u listen to me
and dress nice?

..
U NEVER TOLD ME TO DO THAT.

JUST MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS

I FIND MYSELF in a rush. I immediately run to my closet and throw on a dress that I got last week from a wedding story. I don't know why I went there.. I just had a feeling this is what would happen. So I had to be prepared for the worst.

I quickly look at myself in the mirror and finish my look off with a small purse. I let a small smile curl up on my lips and I flipped my hair behind my back before leaving my room and started to make my way downstairs.
I meet up with Felix downstairs and smile once again as I clasp my finger with his. we get led by security out to the car and I let a snicker run through my lips as he played with my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I blushed a little bit as I got in the car and he held me by my waist.

We soon got to the restaurant he was taking me to and I got out of the car. He immediately grabbed my hand as the paparazzis seemed to follow us all the way from the car to the table we were sitting at.

Like our luck wasn't bad enough, we were told to sit outside.. Which of course didn't give us any privacy at all.

"See? I told you this would be nice." Felix said as he tried to ignore the paparazzis taking pictures of us and brighten up the mood. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but it didn't last for long since I let a smile curl up on my lips and he went to go hold my hand that was sitting on top of the table.

His touch was soft. He must've put lotion on... I thought.
"Your hands are soft..." I reclaimed and rubbed his hand with my thumb. Felix's face turned a little red and held my hand tighter, kissing it gently as he raised his hand with mine intertwined with it.

"I love you my darling. And I hope you know that." he said as his hand rubbed my hand back with his soft touch.
"I love you too sweetheart. Until the end of time." I replied back.

we let go of each others hands when our food got close to our table. i sat aback from the table as they sat down our food and drinks and i immediately started chugging down my Dr. Pepper. Felix let out a laugh and took a sip of his water.

"You were thirsty, weren't ya?" he said in a strong accent as he started to eat his food. i let out s little giggle trying not to spit out my drink that was in my mouth.

"Yea.. i haven't drank anything since this morning.." she laughed, remembering that she only drank a cup of coffee before going up to her dorm to get dressed.

"Well. the bill is on me. Drink all you want my dear." he said as he took another bite of his alfredo noodles.

HRIWIJRHSHFVF HES SO SWEET STAWPPPPPP

AFTER ABOUT A hour and a half, we finished eating and the waiters took our food. i told them i needed a refill and they gave me a pitcher of Dr. Pepper. Little by little i started to put a dent in the pitcher before we left.

Felix let a little chuckle slid through his lips as he held my hand with his.

"you really enjoy Dr. Pepper dont you?" he recalled as he held my hand tighter. i laughed a little bit and nodded before getting into the car once again with felix holding my waist.

"tonight was great." i say but soon cover my mouth as i let my foreign language slip through.

Felix laughed. "Its ok. i know a little Japanese too." He rubbed my hand gently.

"i love you. Thank you for the best night of my life."

"i love you too princess. and your welcome."

He kissed me ever so gently.
and we left.