⨺⃝}~Wolf Boy in the Middle of the City~{⨺⃝

Sebastian's POV

   I rummage through a old trunk in the attic as i hear my mom yell my name.

   "SEBASTIAN RAE JONES!" she yelled. I closed my eyes, sighing. What did i do this time? i stand, hutting the trunck, and grabbing my phone that was providing me light from where it was propped up on the wall. i slowly come down the ladder.

   "SEBASTIAN!" mom yells. i sigh.

    "IM COMING!" i yell back, folding up the ladder so no one hits it coming through, knowing well i wont be able to go back up today. I go into the kitchen.

   "Package for you" she said mindlessly, handing me the item. Yes! My tail and mask! I smile, but sigh.

   "Why did you have to yell my full name for a package?" i ask looking her dead in the eyes, fidiling with the package excitedly.

   "Cuz its the only way to get you outta the attic!" she laughs. I chuckle, nodding. I go the the drawer, picking up scissors and cutting the tape off the box. Its beutiful! Just what i dreamed of! I finally have a mask and tail! Finally! My mom sees me so excited and looks over.

   "Sebby whats in the box?" she ask curiously smiling. I pull them out and put them on.

   "Mom they even sent me a extra tail!" i exclaim.

   "Eww what are you...? A furry?" i hear from the stairs. Oh no.... Ein....

   "No, Ein, hes a Therian" my mom butts in. Thanks for the save mom. i owe you.

   "yeah im a therian!" i say allowed. Ein hums, pulling at my tail. I growl softly feeling myself shifting... I go down to all four, running up the stairs to my room. I was confused, the mask on my face felt weird, i knock it off with my paw/hand. I start to sniff my book bag/back pack, jumping back and growling when i saw my doberman pinchern Cooper jump off the bed. He jumps up onto me, ending my shift.

   "Buddy! Cooper!" I laugh, pulling his face off mine. Why am i in the floor? Wheres my mask? Why is my door open? Why am i on all fours..? The realisation hit me. I shifted. In my house.. Oh no... Did mom see..? Did EIN see? I run downstairs, to find my mask laying on the last step. 

   "Had fun?" mom asked me. I nodded fast and excited.

   "Mom i shifted!!" i smile, not seeing Ein's friends in the next room.

   "Bros a shapeshifter" Ein laughed.

   "Furry" his friend James mumbled. i sighed. Do they ever stop? Why doesnt mom say something?

    "Hes not a furry. And Ein, stop bullying your little brother" Mom snaps. Mommm to the rescuee!!... again. Thanks mom!

MAGICAL TIMEEE SKIIIIP

   Its now night time. I sit in the seat of my window, gazing out. My mask is on, tail too. I have on old paw gloves ive had for.. well, forever it feels like. My grandma got them for me when i was 6. Im 15 now. Somehow they still fit me! I stare out the window, hearing  someone's apartment below has a dog howling. Not caring who i wolk, i howled back.