Chapter 1: Serendipity Strikes

Ava hurried through the crowded streets of the city, her mind consumed by deadlines and to-do lists. Clutching her coffee cup in one hand and her phone in the other, she weaved through the throngs of people with practiced ease. Today was just like any other day—a relentless rush from one task to the next, with no time for distractions.

But fate had other plans.

As she turned the corner, Ava collided with someone, sending her coffee splattering across the pavement. Flustered, she looked up to apologize, only to find herself staring into the most mesmerizing pair of hazel eyes she had ever seen.

"I am so sorry," she stammered, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

The stranger chuckled, a warm and infectious sound that made Ava's heart flutter. "No harm done. Looks like we both need a little more caffeine this morning."

Ava couldn't help but smile at his easy charm. "Tell me about it. It's been one of those days already."

They exchanged a few more words before parting ways, but Ava couldn't shake the feeling that their encounter was more than just a random accident. There was something about the way their paths had crossed that felt strangely serendipitous.