Chapter 3: Black Knight Story - Begin

The girl who is sleeping at the table have short sky blue and violet hair with bangs covering her left eye, a white headband with a large bow, and braids tied to her left side. She has bright blue eyes and has heterochromia, with the right eye having a blue pupil and the left having a violet pupil. Some of the detail remind me of someone I cant put a finger on...  her style of clothing is a sailor uniform is tied in a ribbon with long sleeves; has a white collar, and white ribbon ties with an LED ring stuck in one of them. The choker and white sneakers have bow-like shoelaces. The white skirt has some symbol, the symbol on the skirt looks like the shape on the Playstation controller. I also see a umbrella like rifle... or a rifle like umbrella??

"zzz... zzz..." The little girl snore softly "nwom... Castella cake... Banana milk... goes better than strawberry milk" ...not gonna like that statement is fact... "zzz..." she snore again... I want to poke her cheeks... WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING???

Fuck it... I took a few step closer to her and crouch down a bit.

"Heehee... there's so much left" She sleep talks again... she must have a good dream... man I wished I have more dreams like this instead of... watching my comrades... go die one... by one...

I shake the little girl shoulder to wake her up "Wake up..."

"Heh?" she sleep talks... but then her twitch a bit... is that even possible??? "H-Heh?" she finally opens her eyes as she stands up.

She yawn a bit "What's... going on?" she asked herself... before seeing me

"Hi..." I greet her.

"Mmm... Hello Sensei... wait... SENSEI!?" she shouts a bit clearly shocking due to her halo twitches crazy "If you are here... then you are Demetrius Sensei??"

"You bet I am" I replies... for some reason my eyes are softer as soon as I see her

"WAH! WHAT TIME IS IT SENSEI!?" she's panic a bit before calming down "Wait. Calm down" she said to herself

"Ah! I-I for-forgot to introduce myself!" she speaks... god she is cute... "My name is Arona, I'm the system manager that lives inside the Shittim Chest. I serve as the main OS... think of me as your secretary Sensei..." her halo turns from blue ring to a pink heart shape halo "I'm so glad to meet you! I've been waiting for a long time!"

"Who the hell on earth... create such a cute AI..." I speaks up despite my cold look...

"Ah? EH? AWAWAWAW?" she blushes heavily as her halo twitches more and more... I think I overdo it...

Arona shake her head as she look up at me with a cute smile "Oh yeah I almost forgot! LEts complete your biological authentication!" 

"Ah alright... so uhh... what do we do exactly?" I asked her.

The AI the put her index finger at me "Um... this is a bit embarrassing but its the protocol... can you move closer to me? Please?" 

I move closer to her as I crouch down to her eye level "Is this enough?" I ask her

"Yes Sensei... Now... Place your finger tips against mine please" the AI ask me.

I do as she said, place my fingertips against her finger tips.

"Heehee... It's look like making a promise, right Sensei?" she smiles at me... god I want to cherish her....

"All done!" Arona chirps.

"Ain't fingerprint are instant? Why its take you 7 second to determine?" I ask her 

"Eh? B-But I dont have that type of high-tech feature!" Arona whines