Diagon Alley

"Talking"

"Parseltongue"

"Death Speak"

Soon me, Siri, and Nagini were making our way out of Gringotts. We're now heading towards Ollivander's to get me a wand. We try to stay hidden away in the crowd so that Mrs. Weasley does not try anything again. Soon we're inside the shop. "Well good afternoon, Lord and Heiress Black. How may I be of service to you today?" he asked.

"Lyra here is looking to purchase her wand from you as she's on her way to Hogwarts." Siri explains to him.

I just stand there looking at the shop in amazement. I'm soon pulled from my thoughts by Ollivander talking to me. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Heiress Black. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were here buying their first wands." he tells me as he sorts through wands for me to try.

"Ah. Here we are. Give this one a try."

I wave the wand and it causes most of the wand boxes to come flying out and crashing down. I quickly put the wand back in the box. "I don't think that wands for me sir." I tell him while chuckling.

"Perhaps this one."

I soon wave the new wand I was given, and it shatters a vase. I soon put the wand back on the counter and fix the vase with my wandless magic. "I wonder..." Ollivander says in deep thought.

Ollivander goes to the back of the shop and comes out with a new wand box. He takes the wand out and hands it to me. As soon as it's in my grip I feel as if part of me has returned. I give it a wave and fireworks erupt around the room. "This is the one." I say with a smile on my face.

"Curious, very curious." Ollivander says while staring at me and my wand.

I suddenly ask, "What's curious?"

"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Heiress Black. Your wand is 11 inches long with it being made out of Holly wood and has a phoenix feather core. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar."

As soon as he said that I knew exactly who he was talking about. Although no one besides me knew it was Dumbledore, I knew he was talking about Tom. "Nagini, did you hear that! I have the same wand as Tom!" I tell her in excitement.

"That is good news hatchling. That just means that you two are really destined for each other!" she tells me sharing my excitement.

Soon we paid Ollivander for a wand holster and my wand. "Thank you, Ollivander," I tell him as I leave the shop.

Now we are going to get me a snowy white owl. Yes, I know, I know. I couldn't help it. Of course, I'm going to get the original Hedwig. Who else would I be if I didn't. By time we were in front of Eeylop's Owl Emporium. "Hey Bambi, me and Nagini are going to stay out here. The owls never did like me, and we all know they wouldn't appreciate Nagini there either." he tells me while looking at the store in disgust.

I simply laugh while nodding my head. I soon make my way inside. To say the smell was strong was an understatement. But what's to be expected when you walk into a store full of owls. I make my way through trying to see if I can find her. I have this thing in my chest that is pulling me in a certain direction, so I decide to follow it.

 I have this thing in my chest that is pulling me in a certain direction, so I decide to follow it

Soon I'm in front of the most beautiful owl I've seen in my entire life. The movies don't do Hedwig any justice; she looks so majestic you would think she was their queen. I soon grab her and make my way to the front of the store. "Sir, I would like to buy this snowy owl please." I said to the store clerk.

"She'll be about 20 galleons." he says in reply.

I nod and make my way out of the store. "I see you found you a nice little owl. What'll be its name?" Siri asked.

"Her name's Hedwig. Her name means battle, combat, and war." I say while looking at her adoringly.

"That's a very nice name Lyra. Well, I took it upon myself to preorder the rest of the things that you need for school and since Twilfitt and Tattling's already has your measurements from when you went last week, I was able to just order your school robes too." he says with a smirk on his face looking proud of himself.

"Thanks, Padfoot. I appreciate it. Although I do like the joy of buying everything for the first time for school it's too many people here since just about everyone's just got their letters." I said with a smile.

We soon start to head back towards the Leaky Cauldron. On the way there I had stopped and brought a few advanced potion books. We safely get to the Leaky Cauldron and floo back home. "Today was fun Padfoot. I'll see you in the morning!" I tell Siri with a smile as I make my way up into my room.

 I'll see you in the morning!" I tell Siri with a smile as I make my way up into my room

I soon get ready for bed and put on my silk white nightgown. As soon as my head hits my pillow I'm out like the light and dream about my future with my mates.