030 | fanbase

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##february 1st , 2023

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ KIMBERLY

"Babe do you even know what we've done?! our fans hate us!" I barked as i faced Felix. Felix looked at me with his lips forming into a frown "Baby im sorry! i didn't know it would turn out this way!"

"Bullshit! i know you did!" i barked again. Felix pouted and turned his face away from me.

"Look.. im sorry.. i love you ok...?" he quickly turned his face back to me again and rolled onto my bed, snuggling into my chest.

i blush. "How can i not say no to such a cute little face?" i teased as my fingers went through his long platinum white locks.

"i love you."
"i love you too."

silliest gc (ever)

imthealphaimtheleader was added back into the group chat
quokka4life was added back into the group chat

kimchi
ALR NOW WHO DID THAT
OWN UP HOES

doggo
istg whoever did that im ready to fight a bitch.

crazyahhfox
....
uh.

ilovekimberly
jeongin..

crazyahhfox
SHHHHH

quokka4life
whatdup guys
ur fav is back

urlocalartpiece
SHUT UP JISUNG

kimchi
STFU JISUNG

crazyahhfox
...guys..
r u mad at me..

crazyahhfox was kicked from the group chat

imthealphaimtheleader
guys im hungry

ilovekimberly
shut yo ass up

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ AUTHOR

KIMBERLY SET DOWN her phone and resumed cooking dinner. She stirred the pasta in the pan and opened the jar of Alfredo sause and poured it in bit by bit. the smell was lovely.

suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and she jerked her head backwards. Lee know was there.

"Hey Lee! need anything?" she asked with a smile. Minho extended his hand and showed her something on his phone.

BREAKING NEWS! FAMOUS IDOLS CAUGHT KISSING.

kim's eyes grew wide "Where the hell did you find this?!" kims voice grew with worry.
"News break. Hate to break it to you but it's everywhere. Fans are furious."
"You don't have to tell me twice."

A COUPLE HOURS later after dinner, Kim was in her room watching her favorite J-drama, Alice in borderland. along with texting her best friend Nayeon.

BSF 💅💅

WHAT EPISODE U ON

IM CLOSE TO EPISODE 7
EKEHSHFIJSHFHEHDH ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE SO HOT

RIGHT???? HEJJAJEJDJW
WAIT UNTIL U SEE SEASON 2

STFU DONT SPOIL IT U HOE

Kim let out a little giggle and sat down her phone and continued to watch the drama, letting out a little laugh and gasp here and there, but most of the time staying silent.

Suddenly there was a knock in the door. a boy entered. it was Jeongin.

"Theres people here to see you."