029 | public problems

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##january 31st , 2023

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM AND THE others were off a couple days later to do their daily duty's as a k-pop idols but something unusual happened.

As always, paparazzis were swarming around the group but the fans seemed to target Felix and Kim both.

the fans screamed their names and had hateful signs all over the place. some even tried to push them around before they got taken by security. some even threatened them.

"BITCHES!!"

"STUPID HOE!"

"FELIX IS MINE!"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"KIMBERLY IS MINE!!"

"WHORES!!"

threats were thrown from left to right. most all of them aimed at Kimberly. it got worse and worse the more they got closer to the car and the more the two got closer together.

Kim had completely forgotten of what they had done. but once she heard something from the fans, it hit her like a ton of bricks.

"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM???
"YOUR SO DUMB!!"

Kim looked down as she got into the car and then looked at felix as he got into the car beside her.

"i knew this was a bad idea." Kim sighed.

Felix pouted and interlaced his fingers with hers. laying his head on Kim's shoulder. They were both deeply upset with themselves and there decision.

This was going downhill.

"im such a idiot.."
"im so stupid.."

They both were silent the whole car ride.