𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

I called Sergio to bring Mani to me

Trying stay calm without killing anyone she came and opened the door. She asked me with a smug face "what do you want?"

"I want you to tell me why you've been avoiding me huh"

She crossed her arms "I wanna know why you care"
I walked closer "You'll tell me why you've been avoiding me and pissing me off..."

"I don't have to tell you anything" she said. And turned to leave out the door but my hands quickly
held her waist.

"You wanna tell me now?"

"No"

"You wanna be stubborn no?"

I smacked her ass.

"Xavier" she moaned

He pressed his thick hard cock against me letting me get a feel of him

His minty breathe hitting my neck.

I could feel him tie my hands together

His broad hands traced down my back and made his way to my ass squeezing it.

Making me whimper.

His dark menacing chuckle echoed through the room.

" it must've been fun pissing me off hm?"
He grabbed a blindfold and covered my eyes.

"I hate brats who don't listen"
He tugged my hair.

"Who don't obey"

"And finally the ones who like to play"

I felt a tug on my shorts..

"You don't mind do you" he laughed

He took them off. He pressed himself against me holding my waist and pushing back and forth.

I moaned but bit my lip to stop myself.

"My sweet Armani I wanna hear you moan at my touch don't hold back I want everyone to hear what I do to my slut." He said.

He ripped my panties. Then he took my shirt off forcefully. Leaving my Breast right out in the open.

His hands made their way to my throbbing pussy. He began fingering me making my legs tremble. "We haven't even started yet....im gonna fuck you till you see daylight"

He started pumping in and out me. I couldn't control my moaning and my breathing.

"Fuck Xavier please don't stop"

He kissed my neck.

"open" he commanded

And put his finger covered in my juices in my mouth.
"This is how your sweet little pussy taste" he whispered.

He then said to me "Now tell me do Sergio and Issac make you feel like this"

I shook my head.
Then he smacked my ass.

"No" I said breathlessly.

His cock near my entrance.

"You want me to fuck you don't you"

I groaned waiting for him to fill me up.

"I wanna hear it from your mouth..."

He pulled my hair once again

My lips parted "I want you to fuck me Xavier..please"

"I love how submissive you are but...I want you to work for it...get on your knees"

I kissed the tip of dick then he forced it into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. "Mmm"
He began bobbing my head back. I looked him in the eyes. His eyes filled with pleasure as he threw his head back.

"Fuck Armani I love you know matter how bad you Annoy me I still fucking love you"

He bobbed my head back and forth letting me take every inch of him. Then he quickly came in my mouth.

I got up with my hands still tied and whispered in his ear "I know you've been holding back...you wanna fuck me hard and raw..."

"Armani I don't wanna just fuck you I wanna break you, mark you, I want you...all of you"

"Then don't stop" I smirked.

I bent down to pick up my panties.

But his hands held my waist.

He pressed against me and entered his thick cock into me without warning.

"Fuck Xavier Just like that" I groaned.

He started thrusting faster making my eyes roll back. "Stay with me beautiful"

"Mmm"

He held my waist to keep me from pulling away. He went harder and slower with each thrust making me Breathe heavily.

"Xavier I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

He went down to kiss my neck and trailed kisses around my body. He groaned. "Fuck, Mani"

We both came in sync once he pulled out a hard firm slap hit my ass.

I groaned from the pain and pleasure. "Xavier..."

He picked me up from the bed and carried me.
Still conscious I asked the most dumbest question "do you like fucking me"

He chuckled "I don't like fucking you I love fucking you"

I smiled and everything faded...

________________________________