5

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

My legs shook violently as I walked down the aisle to the altar, my chest rose up and down quickly and it was getting hard to breathe.

I looked around to see all the people that were seated, it was thousands of them.. my father pulls me upright as I start to slouch, caving myself in as if I was protecting myself.

I look down on the royal red carpeted floor trying to find my breath but I only start to breathe heavier, at the end when I'm by both of the kings my father splits way and I'm in the middle of both of them.

My gaze remained on the floor.

The marriage officiant looks at me with squinted eyes.

"We are gathered here today to witness Prince of Galespire, Zephyrine Seraphinius, and the two kings of Mysthaven Elioenai and Agustine  Constantinescu. We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these three people, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their most loyal servants, family and friends."  The man speaks highly.

"Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another kings, you may start." The royal officiant spoke.

Both of the kings were reading off of a paper that was properly written they were staring at me with their dark red eyes but I couldn't hear them, it was silent..

Only thing I could hear was my heartbeating in my ear as it thundered against my chest. They look at me as if I were to say something.

My eyes widened and I fiddled with my clammy hands. I licked my lips and began to recite my vow, it was the one my mother said to my father.

"I, Zephyrine Seraphinius take you, Kings of Mysthaven to be my wedded husbands  I-I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days." Sweat dripped down my forehead as I spoke.

I know it most likely looked like I had seen a ghost. I take in a shaky breath.

"Do you Zephyrine Seraphinius, take the kings of Mysthaven as your lawfully wedded husbands?"

It took me a few seconds to answer.

"Y-es? I-I do!" I felt tears entered my eyes, I would never be free again, I'd be stuck to a marriage until death.

I close my eyes and swallow roughly trying to stop the tears from spilling.

"And kings of Mysthaven-"