4

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I couldn't get any sleep, my blankets felt cold despite the warmth of my body provided against the soft fabric.

Morning was awakening as well with my dread of the wedding my body was still as I heard footsteps pacing across the palace, servants were muttering words to each other and my father's authoritative voice boomed around the palace walls, loud enough for anyone to hear.

I scrunched my eyebrows together.

My room doors opened and two servants came in with pitiful smiles on their faces, I blanked them out and pulled the blankets off of myself.

"I know, I shall get myself ready." They bowed and quickly left the room, I guess to attend to other trivial matters.

I scrubbed my body hard not enjoying the bubbles that I usually would enjoy, I wanted to forget that I was getting married to strangers, to people I didn't know.

I wanted to cry but doing so WOULDNT help me at all at the end I would still be married to two people I've never seen in my life.

I got dressed in a hurry but I was disturbed at the presence of four servants holding my wedding attire before me in a thick leather chest..?

"I haven't eaten yet.. I'd like to eat first." I say nervously.

The servants look at one another and the oldest out of them all speaks up. "Soon to be king of Mysthaven, your father decided that it would be best if you'd refrain from eating to fit in your.. wedding attire." She stammers over her words.

Before I could reply I was interrupted.

"Make haste child! We must be at the Weathersling castle before noon!" My father yelled. It wasn't one of his aggressive yells, he was nervous just as I. 

"What about my things, I-"

"They shall be transferred, don't worry." The oldest speaks again before leading me to a carriage, I realize that I am being escorted in a carriage by myself , my family is in their own.

Was this a protocol of some type?

Time pass and we're at the wind currents.

The wind currents was lead on by a cliff they were basically invisible roads but they lead you by the wind, sometimes if the wind was too weak there would be no traveling from Galespire, however Mysthaven was the most highest kingdom.. hidden in mountains like no other.