2

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I wake up from my slumber by force when the sunlight tickles my eyes. I rub the sleep out of them with a small pout.

"Your royal highness, we have a lot to attend to today, so if you'd please get up." The servant stood by me making me jump up in a fright.

"I'm so sorry! Your royal-"

"It's Zephyrine." I corrected her before sliding the blankets off of myself.

"Is my bath ready?" I look back and she nods with a small blush on her face.

"Thank you Seenre." I smiled before making my way to the bathroom that was connected to my chamber not missing the surprised gasp from the servant.

I undress and soak in the water letting out a relaxing hum, I play with the bubbles that stayed floating at the top.

I hated for servants to bathe me, I wasn't some child that wasn't capable of doing things.. It was the most annoying thing ever.. I hated them to dress me too.. it was dreadful and I'd often lock my door.

After I finish cleansing myself I dried off and got dressed in layered blouse and slipped on overall shorts before tying a corset on and tying a big black bow to the blouse.

I looked in the mirror and twirled before grabbing my gloves that stayed on the top of my nightstand.

My room doors are slammed open and I yelp in fear.

It was Philo.

Whoever controls the wind currents for carriage transportation has it up too quickly.. because why am I seeing Philo here every single day?!

"And what can I do for you today?" I tilt my head teasingly before hugging my best friend.

"Oh? And I thought you were going to kick me out."

Trying not to!

I give him a tight lipped smile.

"Well! I wanted to go to the local bakery with you! I heard they have new blueberry muffins and they are better than the ones at the Eclipsara local bakery!"

A bakery..?

"The sun has just risen and you want to go to a bakery.. no Philo."

He pouts, looking up at me with the eyes of a child, I scrunch my face up at him.

"You know I have to watch what I eat! I am to be married tomorrow."