SYNOPSIS

The story unfolds the complex and poignant story of Alejandro Jr. and Mateo. As childhood friends from different social classes, their bond is tested by the shadows of societal expectations.

Under the ancient oak tree in the Díaz estate courtyard, Alejandro Jr. and Mateo share laughter and dreams. However, as they enter adolescence, societal pressures threaten their friendship. Alejandro Jr.'s affluent friends challenge the connection, leading to a subtle unraveling of their once-strong bond.

Alejandro Jr.'s internal conflict intensifies as he overhears disparaging remarks from his friends. Despite genuine affection for Mateo, the weight of societal expectations forces Alejandro Jr. to admit shame about their friendship.

The turning point arrives when Alejandro Jr., in an attempt to protect his reputation, treats Mateo like a house worker in front of friends. Humiliated, Mateo decides to sever their friendship, asking Alejandro Jr. to maintain appearances.

With the repeated misplaced apologies threatened their friendship. This strained their relationship as events from the past started catching up in the present.

Will the race of their relationship run its course? or will they even reach the finish line on time to save it?

© 2024