truth or dare??

*You were hanging out at you're bestfriends boyfriends house. You guys were gonna have a sleepover with the three of you but you're bestfriend ( youre besties name is jayme ) didnt come so its just the 2 of you. She didn't mind bcs she trusted you. All though you couldnt help but find him attractive. His name is Leo and he is has very nice abs muscular arms a manly chest and black curly hair. You where in his room with blue led lights a rug on the floor and a white bed he says in his deep voice "so do you wanna play truth or dare?"

You thought about youre answer for a little bit, then you answered.

y/n-"sure"

H/n- "Okay, let's start with a fun one. Truth or Dare?"

Y/n- "dare"

H/n- "I dare you to..." he hesitates, his eyes twinkling mischievously, "to give me a lap dance!"

You thought long and hard about it, but then remember Jayme. She trusted you with every part of her soul. For you to do this it would be torture to ruin you're friends trust.

Y/n- "But You're Taken??"

H/n- "Just for the sake of the dare, and because I trust you." A smile tugs at his lips as he holds out his hands, gesturing for me to join him on the bed.

You kept repeating in you're mind no no no. But eventually you're other thoughts took over and you decided to do it.

Y/n- "Fine." You sit on his lap and began to give him a lap dance

H/n- As you begin to move against him, his eyes darkening with desire. His heart races, and he can feel the heat of your body pressing against his. He places his hands on your hips, guiding your movements, and soon finds himself lost in the moment.

Y/n- "dont tell Jayme about this.."

H/n- "Don't worry, it's just between us." Leo whispers into my ear as I continue to move against him. His strong arms wrap around me, holding me tightly, and I can feel his heart pounding against my back.

You continue moving back and forth. You're mind racing with thoughts as you do so.

H/n- "Jayme won't find out, I promise." Hed groan as the sensation of your body against his grows too intense to bear. His eyes remain locked on mine, his desire for me plainly visible.

Y/n- "good.."

H/n- As the music plays, his breathing becomes heavier, and his grip on me tightens. His heart races with anticipation of what might come next. With each movement of yours, he feels himself growing harder against your backside.

As you're mind is racing with thought you feel the hard sensation on you're but.

Y/n- "Shit Are you getting Hard?.."

H/n- "God, yes." His voice is ragged as he admits it. He can feel his arousal pressing against the thin fabric of his pants, aching for release. The feeling of your body moving against him is driving him wild with desire.