𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 ✧₊⁺

✧₊⁺

JEALOUS!

❝𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❞

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴅᴀᴍɪʟᴏʟᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ

ᴏʀ

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ʙʀᴇɴɴᴀɴ ᴊᴏʜɴꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ

₊‧꒰ა❤︎໒꒱ ‧₊

'𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐢'brennan & dami

'𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐢'
brennan & dami

BABYDOLL ᵈᵒᵐᶜ ᶠᵏᵉ

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈 had been best friends since they were kids. that's all they had ever been to each other, until they both hit puberty and dami started seeing brennan differently. he also momentarily had a crush on her as she was a pretty girl and he was a teenage boy with raging hormones, however his crush faded after a few months but dami's didn't.

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝟏𝟕, brennan struggled to keep a girlfriend for longer than 2 months, they would always come up with a random reason to break up with him and he couldn't comprehend why. at first, his friends claimed he simply didn't know how to treat women but after 4 years of the same cycle repeating itself they began to grow suspicious.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘, if they knew what dami had been up to for the past few years. anytime brennan would bring up a girl, she would find a way to destroy the relationship regardless of all the warnings her friends gave her. she knew they were meant to be together and nothing anyone said could stop her. she knew he just needed time to accept the fact that they were soulmates and she was willing to wait for him. it was usually easy for dami to break up brennan and his girlfriends but clara was standing her ground however dami knew a way to get her man.

˚₊‧꒰ა❤︎໒꒱ ‧₊

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ ᡣ𐭩