Jeff the killer

Walking home from a friend's house caused tiredness. You wanted to lay on the street and go to sleep, but couldn't due to the trucks driving on the concrete.

An idea came though your mind although it was night it would be quicker to go though the nearby forest as long as you didn't get lost in the maze of trees.

Walking in the general direction of your home you saw an broken down house in the distance. You started walking in the direction of it when someone tackled you to the ground in the dark it was hard to make out any features of your attacker, But you weren't able to notice the sharp blade against your neck.

"Dont moive or I'll rip your throat out slut" a male voice spoke.

One of his hands was used to hold the knife against your neck and the other began feeling your body. Deciding he liked it he began to drag you to the abandoned house, you were to afraid to fully understand the situation and react.

He harshly set you down on the carpet and finally snapped out of your freeze reaction. The male was facing away from you with a white hoodie and black hair.

On instinct YN tackled the kidnapper to the ground and punched the male hard on the nose.
Your eyes widened as you saw his face. The killer had paper white skin and his eyes were unblinking, but the worst of it was his mouth.... it was cut open in a gorey display of a smile.

The smile caught you so off guard that he was able to pin you down almost immediately before you could even process what you had just saw.

"Your lucky your hot slut or I'd kill you on the spot and I don't kill my victims quickly" he voiced

He quickly jumped off of you and grabbed a rope before pinning you down once again and beginning to tie your arms and legs up to make your movements restricted. It didn't take long before you realized that your struggling was pointless.

"You made this so much harder then it needed to be cunt. But I'll give you this your punch was kinda hard; for a bitch that is. Your pretty lucky that you walked by well I was jerking off, if it was anyother time I'd kill you way earlier. I mean... I'm still gonna kill you, I'm just going to fuck you first" 

He stood over you and pulled his already hardened cock out and began stroking it above you looking directly in your helpless eyes. He was quite surprised when you walked by. It was like a gift from the world well he was jerking his meat. He now had an outlet for all his sexual fantasies.

He put one of his feet on top of you chest and began slowing his stroking, before finally deciding to take the next step. He unclothed his body before using a knife to remove your clothes.

You knew what was going to happen next but was still unprepared for the feeling of his long wood going inside you. Having no regard for your well being he began to pick up the pace. His hands made there way to your ample breast and began feeling them, moving and squishing them.

"Ah this feels amazing. It's been awhile since I've been inside a bitch as tight as you"

He began pinching you nipples and panting when a static was heard.

J̦ͦȅ̳̗̀f͔̱̽͐͋f  ̻̹̬͋͂͘͟͜w̴̢̞̠̺̱̆̀͡h̳̯̙̖̰ͮ͂̑̑͜a̢͚̦͓̲ͪͯ́́͂̚t͓͓̱̼̼̦̳͎̭̞̩̆ ̶̫̰̘͔̦̜͈͖͔ͩ͟a̷̵̡̛͓̻ͬ̿̆ͬͪͣ͢r̷̶͚̘̠͈͎͊̏̀͢͝͞e̴̝̟͎͚ͩͦ̐̒̃ͦ̄̀ ̶̵̨̱̝̦̱̭̽ͤ́͒̍y̯̜̙̽́͐ͧ̆ͤͪ͠͝ō̶̥̖̝͚̓ͪͫ̉͂ͅù̧͔͖̖͛̇͐ͨ͋͜ ̛̛͕̖̗̂̓́͐̈́d̳̘̠̪̪͌̊̌ͥo̸͎̓̈́̄̑͛ͯǐ̭͖͓̿͊͝n̡̟ͣ̓ͦg̡ͮ͆̆?̝ͯ ̋

"Slenderrrrr- I'm kinda in the middle of somethingggg."

I̴̟̠̽̋͝ ̴̗̎d̶̹͕̯̳͂̔͝͝ò̶̲͔̉̒n̷̗̥̮͎̓̊̑̚'̶̥͇̼̋͐͠t̶̤͇̻͆̒̂ ̷͕̬̱̰͆c̷̰̋a̴͓̲̬̖͌͘r̶̖͗ͅȩ̶̫̥̪̈́ ̴̭̍̈́͊͝i̶͔͝͝f̸̫̦͔̀ ̷̨̻͂͌ȳ̵̖͂͌o̶̳̙̮͆́̇ũ̵͉̠̋̎̕r̴̖̳͌͝ ̵̣̝̍̾̊͘b̶̛̹̟̰͕̎̔u̶̡̘̠̾͊̐s̴͙̕y̶̧̺̩͔̅͝͝ ̷̨̖̣̤̃k̵̦̟͗i̵̧͓̬̔͂̚l̵͓͈̻͙̓͒̄l̷̡̪̔͗͆ĭ̸͕̹̭͊͆̆n̶̻̜̠̈̈̂̊ģ̶̢̪̈́̽͆ ̸̼̫͉͕͋͗̈Ï̶̪̪̀́ ̵͉͗̓h̶̠̙͌̀͜å̶̰͓v̷̺̈́͝e̵̲̽ ̴̪͓͕́̈a̶̮̻̓̽ ̴̝̠̟̾͒t̸̖̙͈̫̿̈́̏͠ã̶̩̯͘s̵̝̗̈́̄̃͊k̴̢͖̖̆̈́ͅ ̸̧͉̂f̶̛̖̤͆̃ö̵̜̤̟́̏͛̒r̷͍͇͕̆͝͠ ̷̺̱̎̀̊̊y̸̡̺͂͘͝ͅo̶͔͖͉̕u̴̦̺͊̀ ̴̳͍͐a̴͙̗̮̎̕͝n̵̬̝̫͌͆͝ď̴̨͕̫͙͊͝ ̵̪͎̐͒̇͑S̶̗͆t̸͙̱́ḁ̵̪̂̈͜͝l̸͕̬̮̅̒̎̂ḳ̶̞͛͋̇́ë̶̝̘́̃r̷͔̱̱̺͘ ̸̙͚̲̥̀̿̓͒r̸̹̋̆̆̕ȩ̷̘͗̉̋ṭ̸̭͓̈̎̍͜u̸̠͇͍͊̂ͅr̴̘̖̈́͛̑n̵̬̮̺͋̆ ̶͙͉͍̉̒̀̈́͜h̶͈̝̀̓͠o̵̡͍͈̯̍̎ḿ̶̛̤̥̗̇͊e̶̠͊́͋̒ ̵̝̤̍̈̀̈́a̷̳̣͊̉̒t̸̛̙̍́̐ ̴̤̓̌͋̚ó̴͕n̸͔͉̈́͂͐c̴̻͓̰̎ę̶͓͙͍̀

The voice spoke but there was no one else in the room.

"Yes master" the smiling man spoke.

" I guess I'll have to take you home then"

The last thing YN remembered before passing out was the hand around her neck and pale eyes stared down at her.