Body & Soul

Dedicated to chachyturtle because you make me smile. Love ya, babe.

.

After much deliberation, Ashley Cobb had decided to buy herself a birthday present. An expensive birthday present, which was why she was currently parked across the street, drumming fingers on the steering wheel as she observed the dozen or so women hustling in front of Larry's Liquor Land. Despite her heart beating a furious rhythm, she started the ignition, checked traffic, and once it was safe, made a U-turn. Soon, she pulled up behind a truck with a long-legged woman leaning into the passenger side window, wearing a short, tight red skirt that perfectly matched the truck's paint.

By the time Ashley rolled down her passenger window, a curly-haired redhead had approached her vehicle. Giving her potential client the once-over, she finally nodded, a smile blooming on her freckled face. Greeting Ashley, she waved, her smile broadening when the other woman timidly returned that wave. Aaw, a newbie! Having been in this line of employment for nearly a decade, she could easily discern the newbies.

"What can I do for you, sugar?"

Nervously licking her lips, Ashley resumed tapping her fingers on the steering wheel while she regarded the... she couldn't even say it. What was she doing? This was insane. She thought about taking off, but then her mouth began to produce words. "Is there... does anyone... women?" Eyes briefly shutting, she released a sigh as she tripped over her words, not for the first time in her twenty-nine years.

Sympathy flashing across her face, the redhead softly chuckled. "You've come to the right place if you're looking for a woman, sugar. What's your poison?"

"Poison?"

"What do you like? Tall, short, somewhere in between? Slim? Thick? A little junk in the trunk? White, Black, Asian? Hispanic? We have all of those." Grinning, she reached up to brush long fingers through her hair. "Redhead, maybe? By the way, I'm a natural one, sugar."

Her cheeks reddening, Ashley nodded. "Oh, okay. That's good to know. I... I don't have a preference, except... a lesbian?" She cleared her throat. "Do you... is anyone here into... being with... other women?"

"Ah, you want an authentic lesbian?" The redhead glanced toward the left, eyes scanning. She must have found who she searched for, as the grin reappeared. "One of my... co-workers is gay. She'll lick a guy's lollipop, but she only goes full service with the ladies, which is probably why she tends to work the least 'cause we don't get many female customers. Twenty-three and cute as a button. She's here right now. Want me to go get her?" When Ashley wordlessly nodded, she winked and walked off, heels clicking against the sidewalk.

Ashley managed to inhale and exhale ten times when another woman, unaccompanied by the redhead, appeared at her window. Folding her arms along the window ledge, she benevolently smiled, showing off the most adorable set of deep dimples. Hazel eyes twinkling, glossy chestnut locks fell about shoulders that were exposed due to a tight and white low cut tank top. "Hey, you," the brunette started in a husky, quiet voice. "I heard you were looking for me. What would you like, honey?"

Light blue eyes gazed toward creamy and generous cleavage before looking at the twinkling set focused on her. "Um, I've never done this..."

"So I gathered. Let me recite the menu. I charge twenty-five dollars for a handjob and forty for a blowjob or cunnilingus and I insist on using a condom or dental dam. I'm guaranteed to make you come within fifteen minutes, however, on the off chance that you don't, then I charge the half hour flat rate. That is sixty dollars and a full hour one-hundred and ten. If you want something 'extra special', we'll discuss it and any additional costs. What do you say, honey? What appeals to you? You want a quickie or would you like to spend a little quality time together?"