𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝.

"Ok

"Ok..I fucking told you 2 years ago when I told you never to call me never to step foot on my property This time I won't hesitate to fucking kill you"

"It must be someone in the way huh?"she sighed

"Nobody is in the way but you...call my phone again I'll send my men your location and kill you or I'll do it personally. I don't like flies who come back"

"Ugh." She groaned

"Vivian I got a wife so you can either move on or I'll do it for you"

"What does she have that I don't"she asked

"something you could never accomplish or have a ......genuine heart"

I blocked her number and sighed "ay sergio get her location and kill her I don't need anymore idiotic stuff in the way"

"Yessir" he stated

Armani I need you.....

"Also find Armani for me"
____________________________________

Sergio came back and informed me "she's crying in the room, when I asked what was wrong she didn't answer"

"Alright don't worry"

"Also she hasn't ate dinner at all" he replied

"Alright"

I got up and walked down the hall to the room she was in.

I knocked "ay bellisma open up"

A minutes later I kicked down the door she laid down in bed with the sheets covering her but not hiding her sniffles.

"What's up mani you haven't ate"

"Not hungry I ate already" she groaned

She got up from bed. And looked me in the eyes.

"Do you really love me?"

I asked "what kinda fucking question is that"

"Just answer it" she said.

"Armani I love you."

"Fucking lies" she said under her breath.

Then walked out the room.

____________________________

Day and weeks went by and she didn't talk to me and started avoiding me everyday.

She'd walk around the house with no spark of joy in her. It's like something caused her to loose her true self.

I walked down the hall to her guest room and she sat watching a movie with Sergio and Issac. She looked back and smiled and turned right back to the screen.

Armani...if you wanted to piss me off you succeeded.
If this is the game you want to play
you'll loose. Again

My patience runs thin with brats who don't obey rules. Continue to ignore me but ima get the answer out of you.

One way or another

__________________________________

If you wanted to fuck around with other girls then just say that

I've been avoiding him for weeks I know there soon would be a limit to his patience I just needed to push his buttons.

I started hanging with Issac and Sergio and surprisingly they're pretty fun
To hang around. We Were almost finished Greys anatomy although we had to catch Sergio up. Afterwards we watched a horror movie. I had gotten popcorn, pizza, and wings made from the kitchen by the cooks.

Sergio asked "why aren't you talking to Xavier"
I sighed "marriage issues"

Yea right Armani.

Jealous issues you mean

Shut up!

"Oh ok" he replied.

However after a few minutes I heard footsteps and the door opening. There was Xavier had nothing but jogging pants, he stood there shirtless showing off his muscular fit body.

I have so many regrets...

Why is he so...

I seriously need to control my lustful thoughts

I was staring for too long but his eyes were glaring at me. I know he's mad but I have nothing to do with that.

I returned his glare with a smile and turned back to watch the movie.
__________________________________
Vote please ⭐️
_______________________________
_____________

To be continued.....

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment

‼️⚠️Please remember to vote and comment. Without the votes nor comments I won't be posting often! ⚠️‼️

A/n: Love you pookies! ❤️