016 | day 1

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##november 12th , 2020

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM UPROSE WITH a mass amount of text messages and missed calls the next morning. she saw that they were from felix and opened the texts. reading them to herself.

baby boo 💞
baby are you up yet?
breakfast is ready downstairs.
chris said we have a busy day today so i would hurry up if i were you.

kims jaw dropped, and her heart sunk to her stomach. "shit.. am i late again?! did i do it again?!"

she started throwing thoughts in and out of her mind as she rolled out a bed and rushed to the bathroom.

kim quickly brushed her teeth and brushed her light colored orange/ginger hair, pushing a thick cotton headband in her hair and rushing back out of the bathroom and into her closet.

suddenly there was a knock on the door. kims heart stopped for a second before it started racing again. she put her clothes back on the rack and went to go answer the door.

kim turned the doorknob to the door and quickly jerked it open. lee know jumped at the sudden action and looked down at her. "Hi. uhm.. yongbok asked me to check on you.." minho said quietly.

kim rolled her eyes "What are we even doing anyway? this isnt anyway to treat a new member." she exclaimed.

"Listen, i dont make the rules, dipshit. just hurry up and put on something comfortable." minho scowled and walked off.

dumbfounded, kim slammed the door behind her and went back to rummaging through her closet.

MINUTES LATER, kim came out with a cropped black shirt with a oversized white cardigan and laced beige baggy pants. her hair was thrown up into a messy bun and her favorite headphones were thrown around her neck.

kim walked downstairs with her head in her phone and grabbed a biscuit off the counter before walking outside and hopping into the car.

almost immediately, she started getting concert vibes from the feeling in the car. booming music, people singing loudly, hand movements, you name it, it was there.

kim nudged the nearest member, changbin. "Where are we going? i missed all of the shebang." kim asked politely, trying to be heard from the booming music in the car.

changbin must've not heard her because he was still doing head bangs to what was playing in the car. it was almost completely inaudible. the only thing heard from the song was loud guitar bossanova.

FINALLY, FROM WHAT felt like hours, the car finally stopped and the music did too. kims ears were ringing and she was finally calming down from all the loud noises that was going on in her head and in the atmosphere around her.

kim rolled herself out of the car along with the other 8 members. she saw felix in the horizon and ran up next to him, lacing her fingers with his. felix jumped slightly and turned to look at her. he let out a soft chuckle and squeezed her hand tightly as they walked inside the restaurant they stopped at.

kim and the others shortly got waited to a table and they all sat down. kim sat next to felix and everyone else sat around them. christopher looked up at everybody and brought out a large folder filled to the brim with paperwork.

he took a glance and everyone and they groaned. then he looked at kim with a look of guilt. but yet again mischief and sorrow.

kim shortly found out that it would be a long day.  and by a long day it would get complicated real quick. and she started to hate it.

Kim and the group soon made there way out of the restaurant close to a hour later. kim had her finger laced with felix's.

"Chris.. i never got to ask but.. what is the schedule exactly?" kim turned her head and locked eyes with him.

Chris gave her a sample paper of what there doing today. it read:

todo list:
eat breakfast
practice
fansign/fancall
modeling for VOGUE
(underlined are the ones that are finished)

Kim stared at the paper and got in the car. feeling defeated, she gave the paper back to Chris and laid her head down on felix's shoulder. "Lovely.." she thought to herself.

━━ practice

Kim and the others shortly got back to there apartment and immediately started practicing. "theres no time to waste." Chris remarked. after about 20 minutes, Kim got tired.

"Gotta do better then that, or else you wont get far in this career." Lee know grinned evilly and laughed at her. Kim rolled her eyes and took a sip out of her water bottle and continued practicing.

Many mistakes were made in the process. she fell, didnt do the dance right, not dancing on time. but again, that didnt stop her from trying to fix her mistakes.

Some of the members laughed but others helped. She wanted all the help she could get. Dancing was one of her biggest passions anyways. And mistakes wouldn't stop her now.

━━ fancall/fansign

Shortly after they took a break, they got ready to go into there fansign. Kims first ever fansign. She was nervous. Even though she wasn't gonna be apart of it since she knew she needs to learn, she still felt a knot in her throat somehow.

She watched the members in full detail and began to take note with a notebook they gave her when she joined the group. doing so, she took in the noisy atmosphere around her.

━━ modeling for VOGUE

Soon after the fansign ended, Kim and the members piled into the car outside and quickly drove to the BEAUTY FASHION mall to go model for VOGUE's newest perfumes.

I will tell you one thing, Kim killed the modeling shoot. shortly after the session ended her pictures started blowing up on the koreavogue instagram page. and she could tell she was getting famous quick.

and she knew that she wouldn't be that nobody anymore. and she knew she would love it.

or would she.