Ch:2

*Russ*

When we left Ryders' room, we went to my room to talk about what was going on with our baby brother.

Everyone started to sit where they wanted to, and now, to get into this very first meeting.

Russ:"We are here today to talk about what is going on with Ryder. So I called this meeting into order." I said, and we all just worried about Ryder and what happened to him today.

Bennett:"Yeah, Ryry wasn't acting like you know himself, and my biggest concern is him starting high school. I think it's too soon. Can he Rory and Ray stay cubs for a little bit longer." We looked at Bennett, and we can tell that he didn't want Rory Ray and Ryder to grow up just yet, and neither did we.

Retha:"But if Ryry is hiding something from us, we should wait for him to come to us and tell us what is going on with him. I missed the sweet cub he used to be, and now he acts like a grown person."

Fred:"I agree with my twin sister. Ryder should feel like we are giving him the space he needs to grow and learn. Ryder Rory and Ray aren't going to be cubs forever, and we know this because Russ, you felt the same way with all of us growing up."

Russ:"I do worry about all of you, and I worry that if you find your mate and they hurt you, remember I am always going to protect y'all no matter what happens." I worry more for my siblings because I am the eldest sibling, and I need to be here for my siblings.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear anything that my siblings were saying.

I just started to think about Justin and Rick, our other brothers we all remember Justin and Rick.

Ryder was closer to Justin than anyone of us. Ryder was like the sweetest cub you would ever see.

Justin would drop everything to play with Ryder and protect our younger siblings.

Me Justin and Rick are triplets like Rory Ray and Ryder.

Rory Ray and Ryder barely remember who Justin and Rick were.

Hades:"I think it's time to train Ryder to fight back because we can't be around him 24/7. Ryder is going to need to learn how to fight and get stronger. I would teach Ryder how to fight back and teach him where to punch a guy at."

Tommy:"Hads, I think Ryder knows where to punch a guy at remember when Tammy and me were rough houses with Ryder. Well, let's just say never play fight with Ryder because he would punch and kick you where you can't have any cubs." Me and my brothers gulped at what Tommy just, and we started to cover our family jewels.

Ok, mantle note: Never play fight with Ryder ever again if you want to have cubs in the future.

Hades:"Ok, but I still need to know that our baby brother can defend himself from the pride members." Hades has a point because Ryder can fight if he wants to, and now I don't feel comfortable with Ryder fighting anymore.

Tammy:"What if Ryder found his mate, and they protect him from everything." Tammy said the rest of us looked at him and started to think about what he said.

It can't be bad if Ryder does fine his mate, and then they could protect him more than we could have done.

Rory:"I'm not looking forward to Ryder finding his mate, but what if this mate hurts Ryder? What if they don't want Ryder and just reject him, Ryder is our baby brother, and it's our job to make sure that no harm comes to Ryder."

Ray:"Rory has a point. We need to think about the what ifs, and we do need to keep Ryder safe and until his mate comes into the picture." Rory and Ray have a point, and we all know that Ryder isn't old enough to find his mate.

But sometimes we forget that Ryder is mature for his age.

Ryder is only 13 years old, and yes, we can be a little overprotective sometimes, but we love our baby brother.
___________________________________________
*Ryder*

I got done putting makeup on my black eye and fixed my busted lip so nobody could know about what happened.

Mom and dad would flip out if they saw my black eye and busted lip.

Sure, I play fight with my brothers, and sure, we do get hurt, but it's part of the fun.

So anyways, mom and dad aren't home yet, but it's my night to cook dinner, so I am going to make my homemade fry chicken with the veggies I have growing in my garden.

I have a garden that grows vegetables and fruits because omegas can't have meat, and it's not a part of our diet, so I made a garden for the omegas and runts here.

As I was heading to the kitchen, I started to sing a song that was stuck in my head.

Ryder:"mm-hmm mm-hmm Do-do-do-do-do-do-do oh, yeah gotta change that answering machine now that I'm alone cause right it says we can't make it to the phone and I know it make no sense, cause you walked out the door but it's the only way I hear your voice anymore

It been months, and for some reason I just (can't get over us) and I'm stronger than this, yeah  (enough is enough) no more walking with my head hanging down (yeah) I'm so over being blue, crying over you

And I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tear so done with wishing you were still here said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calendar I have marked June 15th cause since theres no more you, theres no more anniversary I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you and your memory and every song reminds me of what used to be

That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears  so done wishing you were still here said I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow so, why can I turn off the radio?

Oh (leave me alone) leave me alone
(Stupid love song) oh-oh, hey don't make me think about her smile (ooh) or having my first child I'm letting go and turning off the radio

Cause I'm so sick of love songs (hey), so tired of tears (so tired of tears) so done wishing (oh-ooh) she was still here said I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow (whoa) so, why can't I turn off the radio? (Why can't I turn off the radio?)

And I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears (I'm so sick, I'm so sick of love songs) so done wishing you were still here (and I'm so sick, I'm so sick of love songs) said I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow (and said I'm so sick, I'm so sick of love songs, hey) so, why can't I turn off the radio? (Why can't I turn off the radio?) Why can't I turn off the radio?" When I was done singing I hear my siblings clapping at me.

I would sing all the time for my siblings or when I am cooking or gardening.

Hades:"Ryry, you have a beautiful singing voice little brother. You should sing more often because we love your singing voice." Hades said and I started to think about it but I get so shy when I'm singing around other people and not my family.

I only sing around my family and nobody else.