XXIX

Nevi's baaaack!

~~~

She's just finished the last walk on the runway for the night and now is brought to the main event. Lisa has been in Japan before, but now again socializing with Japanese attendance here, she thanks all the powers above that she knows Japanese. She would've been left out if she didn't. And that's not what Lisa wants because Jennie haven't been answering any of her texts and her three calls since a little after lunch.

Lisa has decided not to check on her cellphone again, she feels disappointed. Broken promises, they're becoming a thing in their relationship. The Thai model has noticed that Jennie has too many layers and it's very hard to get past each one of them. Though she wants to try, she won't lie by saying it is easy for her to do such thing.

She finds herself getting a glass of non alcoholic cocktail and engaging in a conversation about some of new faces in the global modeling industry. Of course, she is one of these new faces since most of her activities were placed inside of South Korea, she's just been known more worldwide after going to Italy.

She gets surprised after hearing some of the other non-Korean guests in the event know her dance commercial videos. This is what actually makes her heart beat with joy and anticipation.

She feels absolutely excited upon hearing them talking about it and the impact that the video's had on the whole industry in Korea.

"I was in Seoul that day." One of the men in navy blue suit says. "All big billboards were showing you off."

"That video was really great." Antoher says, this one has blonde hair with the sides of his hair shaved to almost non-existence.

"It's all the choreographer's work." Lisa humbly answers.

"I'm sure we all agree that this is not true." The blonde man retorts with a laugh. He looks Asian, a bit taller with kind of intimidating eyes and captivating smile.

"I'm serious." Lisa stays on her words.

"Yet it's not everybody's ability to dance a choreo like it was made to be combined with their body."

"You dance?" Lisa asks, feeling eager to continue a conversation with him because he seems so interested in the topic.

"I'm part of a team." He answers. "I think it's safe to say I'm a dancer."

Lisa gapes at him with admiration, her big doe eyes locked on him with lots of dream and wish. She can have that, she can be a dancer one day, be known as a dancer.

"Wow!" Is all Lisa affords to voice out.

"If it makes you feel good," He starts again after taking a sip of his drink. "I must say you can have a great future in dance."

"Really?" Lisa grips tightly around the glass she's holding to reduce the thrill running through her body.

"I'm sure. Only if you want to."

Lisa beams excitedly.

"I do."

As they talk and fall into different conversations at time, Lisa learns that the boy's name is Jackson, a Chinese dancer that is in a famous dance troupe of Asian dancers. They're deep in a conversation about how Lisa can manage modeling and dancing once she wants to do the dance professionally when Ten approaches them.

"Lisa, Where's your phone?"

Lisa's raises her brows.

"Here in my bag." She points at the small phone-sized handbag in her hand with a confused look. "Why?"