014 | new room

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##november 10th , 2020

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ KIMBERLY

I REMEMBER IT like it was yesterday.. well.. maybe because it was yesterday. i sent my last good night message with him.. i never knew that he wouldn't respond after that. his reason? anonymous as far as i know.

but i have a gut feeling that this has something to do with it.

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ AUTHOR

TIMESKIP ━━ 30 MINUTES LATER...

KIM AND THE others were in the practice room after 30 minutes of trying to get all this crap sorted out with Kim joining the group and Felix being there in the group. Thoughts ran through Kims mind again but she tried to put it too the side for now.

Although she was happy to be with him again, she was still a confused of why he would be here of all people. i mean, How? Why? She didn't really think much of it. but yet again she was curious.

FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ━━ KIMBERLY

"you like doing this, dont you?" Felix said as his head was down on my lap and the rest of his sprawled all over me.

"doing what?" i said as i cocked a eyebrow.

"That." Felix pointed at his scalp. it took me a second to realize that i was twirling my fingers in his hair.

"oh! sorry i didnt realize it.." i stopped and took my fingers out of his hair.

"jeez kim. your getting more like your parents everyday." Felix rolled his eyes lightheartedly and stared up at the ceiling.

"look whos talking, lee lina 2.1." i said with a hint of sass in my voice. felix let out a soft laugh and caressed my cheek gently, planting a little kiss on the corner of my lips.

"you missed." i said with a grin, teasing him slightly.

"oh i did? i didnt notice." felix said sarcastically, his strong australian accent coming through his voice. we both chuckled and interlocked fingers together.

i leaned my head over his face and let my hair droop over his face. his blew some of it out of his face before laughing again and leaning into kiss me.

"alright lovebirds. knock it off and join us." a voice sounded through the room and chuckles were coming from every which direction. i jumped a little, both mine and felixs head shot up and our faces turned a bright red.

the chuckles got louder and everyone was covering there mouths so we weren't that suspicious of it. christopher, aka bang chan, walked over to us and squatted down to our level. "you heard me." he said with a chuckle and pulled felix up with a extended arm.

"kim, for now you watch and learn. ill get you through the basics of our practice routines when im done. cool beans?" chris stared at me with a little smile and i nodded a little, still trying to comprehend what happened as i pushed myself up and sat myself on the couch.

TIME SLOWLY GOES by, and they finally finish up practice and it feels like its been hours. but somehow i didnt really seem to notice, since most of the time i was scrolling on instagram. i see the members give others a pat on the back or a "good job".

the boys let off a laugh and chris gives felix a look. i dont know what look, but its a look. i can only make out the words "new room" and i shrug it off, until i see felix walk over to me.

i see him grab a key off the counter before coming over and pulling me up with his arm. "come on." felix held my hand as he walked me out a door to a narrow hallway.

"what is this?" i ask.

felix turned to me "you'll see"

i shrug it off and he then stops at a door at the end of the hallway.

"i believe this is it.." i hear him whisper to himself, trying hard not to make it obvious that im ease dropping.

felix fumbles with the keys for a little bit before putting it in the key hole and turning the lock. he opens the door and i cover my eyes with the sudden rush of sunlight hitting my eyes. i slowly uncover them and i look around the room.

the room was fairly big with a full sized bed and a nightstand with a lamp on it. it had a soft white carpet as the flooring and a black fluffy rug beside the bed. it had a TV right at the foot of the bed and there was a few floral items around the room. plus there was a window beside the bed that was covered up by black out curtains. there was a small bathroom off to the side of the room and a closet somewhat close to the bathroom. there was a shoe rack on the wall beside the tv and a medium sized table in the middle-left of the room for me to do work on.

(kinda like this, but with a desk in the room.)

"this is so nice!" i exclaimed and smiled, hugging felix

"this is so nice!" i exclaimed and smiled, hugging felix. he let out a soft chuckle and patted my back.

"im glad you like it." he smiled and patted my shoulder "i have to go set up a few things for dinner with the others. if you need anything, text me."

i nod at him and he gives me bright smile before leaving me with the keys to my room. i glance at the bed and see that my stuff is there.

i sit on the end of the bed and open a bag of mine and search through it, picking out my baby blanket and putting the bags down on the floor. i grab the remote of my nightstand and turn on the TV.

man.. i could get use to this. and i know i will soon.