Prologue

At chennai,

"How dare you, you tried to harm my brother?", a handsome young man said while beating a man brutally.

" Abhiraj sir, he will die. " , said a pretty woman.

" you shut up ! Stay away from my business "

" sir if you kill him we won't be able to find information "

"Youu....

" Abhi , she is right, stop . We need to find information. "

"Bhaiya!"

"Yes Abhi "

Abhiraj stopped but not before giving a final punch .

"Hahaha..you mighty RayChawdhurie. You need people like me what a shame . Hahaha ....boss was right. You are overrated. "

"Adhira "

"Ab ye ladki kya karega , sakal se to acchi he, ye ladki I'm good in bed. Wase suna hai tum Arjun RayChawdhurie ki najayes aulad ho . Wanna have a ilegemate child with me like your whore mama."

Adhira didn't say anything. Abhiraj and Adhiraj was fuming in anger. Abhiraj was about to punch him, Adhira said " sir , let me handle this "

Adhira went near the person with a blank face .

The person began to speak but Adhira cut him and said " you know I have an Mbbs degree. "

"What..

"You are sitting here for more than 24 hours. You have no idea what's happening in your body "

The person looked at her with a frown.

Adhira continued, " your blood pressure is increasing, your heart is beating rapidly, you are having difficulty in breathing..

"No..I m not hav.. " the person tried to cut her .

"Yes you are having , don't forget my degree. You seem to ge an alcoholic. Do you take drugs also. Your heart is already weak now, your bad habits are making your care more dangerous. Withing some time you can't even breath. Your heart is falling. Your heart will stop working very soon. You will be dead . No one will know about you. You really want to suicide? " Adhira said as it was the most normal thing.  The hard face of her  with lack of emotion scared the person badly.
He didn't want to believe.  But couldn't help but believing her words. His voice started to tremble. Thin layer of sweat covered his forehead. His subconscious mind panicked .

"It ..t is..s nn..ooo.t sui..cide.. " , he said shivering in fear.

"Yes, it is . You know u have a chance to live but u are not taking it. No one will help u. Every person here is our men. We rescued them from your boss. They work for us . Your companions also agreed to work with us. That's why they are not here. We send them to hotel for rest. Ok. You are dying soon. What can we do. "

Saying she started to leave

"Wait.. if I told u , you will save me right? He said breathing heavily.
Yes , sweetheart, of course. We will admit you to the best hospital. "Adhira said in her most sweet tone . As if she will do anything just to save the person.

The person said everything he knew.

Adhira smirked and signaled their men. Then she started to leave .

"Where are u going ? Release me . Send me to hospital. You promised. "

Adhira smriked, "do you know why I'm not doctor ?"

"Wh...

"Cause I prefer killing to saving. "

"You whore...

Adhira punched him and took out her dagger from her pocket. " I may leave you but after what u said about me , it's not possible dear. Enjoy your day or night whatever in hell." She left but not before sculpting an A in his cheak with her dagger.

Adhira left . Their men took the person And the person screamed ( you know why😏 )

Adhiraj and Abhiraj was watching everything. Abhraj's jaw touched the floor watching this. He never thought the most unnoticed person of their life would be so much lethal. And Abhiraj bit his lips to stop smiling. He had seen her before doing her work efficiently. His sister is one unique piece.

Wait sister . His mind questions .
He shrugged off his thoughts.

Adhira came to them . They didn't say anything. Trio left for their hotel. Tonight they had to return Mumbai.

This is the prologue.

I will update this story regularly from March.
Do vote and comment.
With Love ,
Aurelia