CHAPTER 2: A Trip to China

< FROM NORMAL TO UNEXTRAORDINARY >

____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                          A Trip to China: 1

Time: 11:20 AM

Audiences: "GO FRANCE, GO!!"

Audiences: "GO JAPAN, GO ITOSHI RIN!!"

Audiences: "NAGI, NAGI, NAGI MY LOVE!!"

Audiences: "THAT RIGHT'S BACHIRA, BREAK THEIR LEGS WITH YOUR DRIBBLING!!"

Audiences: "LOOK, LOKI AND CHIGIRI IS HAVING A SPEED BATTLE!!"

Audiences: "REOO, I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!"

Audiences: "CHARLES HAD SCORED!!!!"

Audiences: "CHARLES MY BABY GOOD JOB!"

The game now is 0-1

Rin: "They're so fucking annoying, can't they shut up?"

Charles: "Pissed as always huh Rin-chan?"

Rin: "Shut up, you shouldn't be proud of that ugly score. Everyone knows that I was playing easy on you, kid."

Chigiri: "Rin was right, he just plays easy on you because he isn't the best player in the world like Noel Noa."

Nagi: "Chigiri has a point, Rin why don't you admit it?"

Reo: "Alright guys, stop gossiping the game is about to restart."

Loki: "Yeah, Charlie"

Charles: "Hey! How many times do I have to tell you that my name is Charles!"

Loki rolled his eyes as he dragged Charles back to their lines. "PHWEE" the whistle sounded as the U20 got to kick off with the ball. Reo passed to Bachira as he dribbled through the France players. Bachira were doing a roulette and a cruyff turn moving the ball closer and closer to their opponent's goal box. Suddenly, the sky darkened and rain began to pour down in sheets, soaking the players and the field. The heavy downpour of rain continued relentlessly, with each drop hitting the grass ground with a distinct splatter. The sky was dark and gloomy, with no sign of the clouds clearing up anytime soon. But despite the constant rain that pelted the pitch, the monsters remained steadfast, displaying exceptional ball control and maintaining their footing. Bachira then got blocked by Charles which he had to pass to Rin who was in the right corner of the penalty area. Rin then shot a powerful vertical spin direct shot and scored a goal. The game is now 1-1.

Canada, Halifax

Monday

January, 13, 20xx

Time: 12:20 AM

Location: Halifax Stanfield International Airport

???: "Owen.., OWENN!"

Owen: "WHAT? I'm busy right now!"

???: "You better hurry up, it's almost time to take off."

Owen: "Couldn't you see I was trying to talk to that flight attendant lady over here?"

???: "....."

Owen: "Ok Ms. Nattine, I'll call you back later." He says winking at her.

???: Haizz, this boy still hasn't learned his lesson after being scolded by the teacher yesterday.

Harriet Martin: A top world-class detective

-Gender: Female

-Info:???

Owen Finn: Harriet Martin's secretary

-Gender: Male

-Info:???

Owen: "Wait, you haven't told me the mission description yet, Harriet."

Harriet: "The only thing I was informed of is that this mission was important and we will be meeting a person in China."

Owen: "Person? What person?

Harriet: "I don't know."

Owen: "Please, can you stop being so secretive man."

Owen then starts to beg like a child which makes our detective lady annoyed.

Harriet: "I told you everything I KNOW. Besides, instead of complaining like a kid, why not just act like an ADULT for once."

Owen: "..uh,..Ok?"

Harriet: "...."

-39 minutes passed-

Time: 11:59 AM

The referee blows his whistle, signaling that the first half of the match is finished. The crowd is once again in full-throated celebration. The score is now 2-1.

Audiences: "WOAHH!!"

Rin 💭: Why are they so loud, can they know that it a bit annoying for someone who has to listen to them for 45 minutes straight?

"R.. Ri, RIN!"

Nagi: "Rin quit playing around, don't you hear me?"

Rin: "..."

Nagi: "You know what? I was today years old when I realized I didn't like you."

Rin: "Shut the fuck up "Lazy Koala Head" How dare you talk t-.."

Nagi: "Back to normal now?"

Rin: "..."

Nagi: "Ego sends me to tell you that "You have 2 minutes to get your ass back into the locker room before he replaces you with Shidou."

Rin: "...Tch"

MEME of the Day

I know that this chapter is kinda short but I'm so tired today, sorry

:((((

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS CHAPTER!<3

Again, I will update a new chapter next week.