For Matt

He was younger, 20. I was 24, I had more experience in many areas. Intimacy being one of them. I knew I had a sort of advantage over him, which I liked. Thinking about making him flustered and nervous excited me. I watched him from across the room through hooded eyes.

I examined him, my eyes fixated on his hands, his slender fingers gripped his drink, I smirked slightly imagining what they could do to me. My gaze traveled up his arms, newly coated with tattoos.

I watched his throat bob lightly as he spoke to his brother, he had a pretty neck, it would be even prettier with my hand wrapped around it... I was taken out of my dirty thoughts as our eyes locked, he'd caught me starring. His eyes stayed with mine for just a moment, I could see his breath quicken and his body shift.

He looked away from me and back to his brother trying not to draw attention. I turned away from him and walked into the kitchen to refill my drink. We were all here for a weekend trip. Matt and I didn't know each other well, we had mutual friends who organized the get away. We'd been introduced a few times, made small talk, but never really got to know each other well. That didn't matter when it came to my infatuation with him. Ever since I met him I was drawn to him, I got excited every time I knew we'd be in the same place, this weekend was especially exciting since we'd all be sleeping in one house.

The night began to wind down, our friends started either falling asleep on the couch or heading to sleep. I said goodnight to everyone in the living room, as I turned to leave the room I became trapped in Matt's gaze, he looked me up and down, hunger in his eyes. I smiled walking down the hallway to my room. Thirty minutes had gone by since I got into bed, I couldn't sleep. The look on Matt's face as he checked me out played back over and over in my head. My cheeks flushed as heat flowed through my body, I needed to snap out of it I was in a house full of my friends. I got out of bed, the cold air of the room bit at my skin, giving me goosebumps up my arms and legs and making my nipples strain against the silk fabric of my pajamas.

I wrapped a throw blanket around myself to conceal my skimpy pajama set, not needing any of my friends to see me in tiny silk shorts and top. I opened my door and closed it behind me quietly. I tip toed through the hallway almost at the kitchen until I heard something coming from the room to my left, Matt's room. Was that what I thought it was? I brought my ear to the door and listened closely... it was.

Quiet whimpers and heavy breathes coming from Matt on the other side of the door. Jealously flooded me as I waited to hear the sound of a girl he must've been with but nothing. Only him, and the faint sound of his hand sliding up and down his cock. I pressed my ear against the space between the door and the frame desperate to hear as much as I could, he let out shaky breaths along with a string of sweet profanities. Mixed in I heard my name.. fuck. My mouth dropped, I rubbed my thighs together to create some friction from the ache between them.

He continued to alternate between strangled moans and my name, it sounded so pretty falling from his lips. I couldn't take this torture any longer, I slowly and quietly turned the handle and opened his door. I slipped inside, letting the blanket around my shoulders slide off me and hit the floor, closing the door behind me. He looked up in horror as he saw me. His hair disheveled, falling over his face, his body completely bare, covered in a light sheen of sweat, his right arm muscles strained and prominent and his hand still gripped his cock.

"Fuck" he yelled as pulled up the sheets to cover himself. I walked over to him, "what the fuck are you doing here" he stared at me confused and out of breath. "Keep going" I said as I sat on the bed beside him. "What?" He looked like a deer in headlights. "Keep going, don't let me stop you, after all I'm the one who got you all riled up it seems" I smirked down at him pulling the covers down, his cock coming up to slap him in the stomach, looking painfully hard and in need of relief. He stared up at me in disbelief, his hands not moving.

"Would you like something more than just the thought of me to get you off?" I asked him raising an eyebrow, sliding my hands up my body and pulling my top over my shoulders revealing my bare chest to him. "Jesus Christ" he whined, moving his hand back to his cock and pumping slowly. He started at me, looking absolutely fucked. I felt like I was on fire. "You have such pretty tits, can I touch them" he begged more than asked. I nodded as he placed his hand on my waste and trailed up my body, taking my entire breast into his palm and playing with it, his fingers grazed my nipple as his hand picked up the pace working himself.

The same hunger in his eyes from before returned as he looked up at me. "Strip" he commanded, his hands leaving my breasts to lightly grip my neck. I obeyed, liking this more possessive side of him. I stood up, turning around, my back facing him as I pulled my sleep shorts down my body, exposing my ass to him first, then turning around to show him all of me. "God you're so fucking hot" he moaned. Tired of not being the one giving him pleasure I moved back to the bed quickly, getting up on all fours beside him, leaning in and moving his hand away from himself and replacing it with my mouth.

I circled the tip in my mouth, sucking lightly until taking all of him on. He hit the back of my throat, his back arched off the mattress and he let out the hottest sound I've ever heard. He watched me through hooded eyes, taking in my every move. I kept eye contact as I sucked and licked at him, he began to thrust his hips up into me, fucking my throat. "Good girl, take it just like that" he cooed, slapping my ass. Only a few more strokes and he stopped me, "I don't want to cum yet" he whined breathlessly. I smiled, getting up, bringing my legs around to straddle him, I hovered above him, he brought his fingers down my body until he reached my core.

His fingers slid through my folds, circling my entrence, he smirked up at me as he felt me. "You're so wet" he teased. "Who made you this wet?" His question rhetorical. "You Matt, I'm all yours, please..." I whined, feeling much less dominate than I did before. "Please what" he laughed, "use your words" he demanded. "Please fuck me Matty, please, I can't go another second without your cock in me" I said innocently. His eyes darkened "god you are something else" he laughed before pulling me down onto him. We both let out moans of relief.

I placed my hand on his chest for balance as I bounced on him, feeling him reach the end of me with every thrust. I threw my head back in pleasure. "Look at me" he said through breaths and moans. I looked down at him as he grabbed my face and brought me down to him, smashing his lips into mine.

Our lips detached, I licked up his neck as he took control, bucking his hips up into me. Pleasure washed through me, he took my hair pulling it into his fist, his eyes began to roll back and he moaned into my chest. "Fuck baby I'm going to cum I can't hold it anymore" he whined. "That's it, good boy, come for me, come on" I coaxed him. He released, filling me up. Both of us trying to catch our breath, I fell onto his chest. He looked down at me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he smiled.