CHAPTER 1: A Trip to China

< FROM NORMAL TO UNEXTRAORDINARY >

____________________________________________________________________________

A Trip to China

US, New Jersey

Monday

January, 13, 20xx

Time: 11:14 AM

Location: MetLife Stadium

Today, the streets are bustling with people from ordinary folks, laborers, and others who all get a day off to patiently wait for a great, significant event to happen. Many people around the world gather at a majestic, vast soccer field in New Jersey with excitement in the air, and the atmosphere is dynamic with the promise of an epic showdown. Live shows are being broadcast on television with flying cameras ready to capture every moment of the game. People are remaining in their seats to witness the highly anticipated, thrilling match between the U20 "Egoists" and France in the World Cup. The atmosphere is electric as fans cheer loudly, and the players are ready to give it their all. As the referee signals the start of the match, the players kick off with a flow that sets the tone for what promises to be a thrilling encounter.

Somewhere in Japan:

The lady with silky black hair and bright brown eyes walks up the staircase, her single string of hair flowing in the air beautifully. She calls out to her son, "Ashahi, it's time for lunch!" She says. The aroma of steaming hot food wafts through the air and fills the house with its tantalizing scent. Meanwhile, Ashahi is engrossed in the soccer match playing on the television, the cacophony of noise emanating from the TV is so intense that the boy has to raise his voice to be heard.

Ashahi: "Just a little bit Mom, the match is almost reaching the climax and I don't want to miss it."

Yuna: "But you can still watch it downstairs."

Ashahi: "No, I prefer not to, I don't feel like watching while eating."

Yuna becomes slightly angry when she hears that her son is watching soccer on TV instead of having lunch. She believes that lunch is an important meal and that her son should care of himself. With a determined look, she walked towards her son's room, ready to kick the door open. However, she was taken aback by the sight of her son, sitting motionless in front of the TV, staring at the screen with an expressionless face. This caught her off guard, and she paused for a moment, then let out a sigh.

 A hint of sadness appeared in her eyes. She goes on to recall painful memories from her son's elementary school days when he was bullied by his classmate who told him he was terrible at soccer. The cruel words of his friend deeply affected him and he became determined to prove his worth on the field. For months, he practiced tirelessly and worked to improve his skills. 

Even when it was raining or cold outside, he would be out there, focused and determined. He refused to let the bullying get to him, and he used it as motivation to prove that they were wrong. Eventually, his hard work paid off and he developed a true love for the sport and wanted to become the best soccer player in the world. His passion for soccer is very deep which leads him to be strict with himself when it comes to playing the game.

Over time, Ashahi's skills in soccer improved drastically, and he became the star player of his middle school team. 

He had beaten all of his former bullies in the game and proved to himself and others that he was capable of anything he set his mind to. However, despite his accomplishments, he continued to be bullied by his peers because of his intelligence. 

Determined to prove them wrong, he resolved to restrict himself and dedicate every day to studying. When the results of the last semester's exams were announced, he had achieved the top 1, leaving everyone in awe of his remarkable accomplishment. People who had underestimated him before now looked at him in a different light, with newfound respect and admiration. Yet as time passed, the situation for him only worsened as he found himself also facing constant doubt and criticism from others every day. 

The people around him would mock him behind his back for his appearance that he wasn't good-looking enough, even though his beauty was intimidating to everyone else in the school. His luscious light blonde locks cascaded down his forehead, framing his strikingly bright brown eyes.

It was as though the heavens themselves had bestowed upon him this rare and precious gift, and many believed that no one else could compare to his ethereal beauty. It also was clear that their disdain for him was rooted in jealousy and insecurity, and they couldn't bear to see anyone else shine as brightly as he did. 

Their words were hurtful, and it was difficult for him to ignore the constant criticism. In all of this, he found himself completely alone in this struggle. The friends he had made were insincere, only interested in him for his talent and skills, and not for his true self. He had no one to turn to for support except for his parent who would stand by him and help him through the tough times. With this, he isolated himself from others even now in high school.

Goro: "Haiiya honey, just let the kid watch for a little, it not like he won't be eating."

Yuna: "..You're right."

MEME FOR THE DAY:

After Chapter 248 released

Isagi and Rin at their wedding be like:

THANK YOU FOR READING FOR THIS CHAPTER!<3

;)))))

I will update a chapter each week so just letting you guys know.