→ тwelve

➔ WORD OF THE CHAPTER: charlie

୨୧ ────────────────── ୨୧

Charlie starts talking in a funny voice in the mic. "We have your boss, we're a super tough gang of mercenaries... wayyy tougher than you," Charlie speaks through the intercom.

"Meet us downstairs for an exchange...losers."

Berger lowered the man in the chair to the ground. The bad guys come with Lizzie and Berger's brother.

"We give you the Source... and you let us go, right?... all of us," charlie says.

"Abso... yes," the man in the chair says.

"You sure," berger asks us. Charlie slowly nods.

Berger releases the man and he breathes out of relief.

"Okay... now release our friends," charlie says as the man stands up.

"Come on.. just let them go," berger says. The handcuffs opens up and the two pair runs over to our side.

"What are you doing here," berger asks his brother. "I'm.. picking up my date," he says. Berger has his mouth open, in shock. He looks at Lizzie. "Really, Lizzie? This is the older guy? My brother? How could you," berger says. "Oh.. i have no autonomy in my own decisions," lizzie crosses her arms.

"You know what, you both betrayed me," Berger flaps his arms up, walking away from them.

"I didn't know you liked her," his brother says.

Charlie and the man look at each other.

"Charlie.. give me the source," the man reaches his arm out.

Charlie pulls the arm with the orb away. "Oh. Come on... I'm gonna keep it safe, i promise. Hey! Be a hero," the man whispers.

Charlie looks over at me the back at the man.

He looks really hesitant and slowly hands him the ball, but not letting go.

Then the man snatches it. Charlie's face blanks, balling his fists up then putting his arms down, in defeat.

"Thanks buddy," the man smiles and turns to his little gang.

"It's beautiful... lock them up," he says.

"What," one of the dudes say confused.