24) Valentina

I take my shirt off, and underneath was my swimming costume

I take my shirt off, and underneath was my swimming costume. Listen, if you had a man as pretty as Demi, you would want to get his attention.

"Fuck," he swears under his breath, and he looks away as I laugh.

I jump into the water, which was warm. The tides swiftly move forward, and as I swim laps, I bump into Demi.

"Why did you leave your post? You're supposed to be guarding our picnic." He rolls his eyes, picks me up, and kisses me.

I pull on his hair as he kisses me deeper. The strap of my bikini falls off my shoulder, and because the universe is fully against me, I cough.

"You're so cute." He kisses my forehead, and he starts swimming. I join him as well.

If I weren't a human, I was one hundred percent a mermaid.

As we swim, the sky begins to transition from warm purples into pitch darkness. The ocean glimmers with the reflection of the moon, while the tide pushes us closer.

"You're so beautiful. I am such a lucky man right now," he mumbles in my ear.

Goosebumps.

He kisses my neck, then my torso, and suddenly gets to my lady blessing. Oh, someone wants to get spicy.

"Excuse me, sir, we are on a beach, and our food is getting cold," I smile.

He looks at me like I told him I'm a horse.

We come out of the water, and I immediately start shivering like a madwoman.

He grabs my shirt, places it on top of me, and grabs his shirt for me to dry my hair.

He's sweet like that.

"What about your shirt?" I ask, worried he'd get cold.

"I don't get cold."

Fair enough, more for me to stare at.

I want to get a tattoo on my chest. I think Demi would get jealous that another person is staring at my lady blessing.

We open the picnic, and inside were strawberries, sandwiches, and chocolate muffins.

As one normally does, I raced for the muffins. They tasted heavenly. He smiles as I eat it in seconds.

"You have to give me this recipe," I asked.

"Of course, I'll teach you how to bake it," he states.

As we continue eating, it eventually got way too late, and I was yawning,

Demi held my hand as I lazily walked back to the resort. We got into our room, and I fell onto my bed.

"Let me change you," heat breaks onto my skin.

I take any unholy thoughts out of my head and instantly shake my head.

"No, that's not necessary. I can change myself." I stand, but he forces me down.