→ ѕeveɴ

➔ WORD OF THE CHAPTER: buttons

୨୧ ────────────────── ୨୧

"You have five minutes to complete this test," the teacher tells us. "No phones. Cheaters will be prosecuted.."

It was only me, maya, charlie, and berger in this class. Lizzie was at the library waiting.

As we started on the test. Maya and I slowly brought our papers under her table area and put it through the hoop portal where lizzie had received the tests.

Maya and I smiled after we just did that.

"You ready to chop down the sequoia," maya smirked at charlie. You can hear him mouth, "What the hell."

———

"That was awesome," I have-five berger. "She didn't even notice," berger exhales. Maya chuckles, "We should totally do that more often!"

"Excuse me, Mister Berger!"

Our heads turn to the teacher's voice, when she came down the hall.

"What was that thing in your locker," she looks up at berger, suspiciously. "it was uh... a sculpture. I made for art class," he laughs nervously.

She slowly takes off her reading glasses, "I got my eyes on you, Berger."

Maya places her hands on the back of us to push us away, glaring at the teacher.

"Very challenging test, thank you," charlie says coming from the halls behind us. I look behind us, surprised. When did he walked from class so fast?

"Anytime," the teacher stared at charlie as he passes.

———

The girls and I were sat at the stands, watching Charlie and Berger's baseball game.

6-7

I see charlie coming to pitch and that sequoia guy batting. Deja vu.

We were all clapping for charlie. We all knew he would be able to do it. He had his bracelet gadget thing.

"Come on, Charlie," i exclaimed.

He gets ready to throw and he does!

"Strike one!"

My eyes widen, clapping eagerly.