FORTY

Raimondo S. Valentini
Las Vegas, Nevada

I swear it's not what it looks like

"You smell so good" Cassie's hot breath whispered in my left ear before she continued kissing down my neck. The only thing getting me through this is trying to imagine Asia all over me instead.

It was hard though, nothing about these bitches gave even a sprinkle of Asia, but i had to stick to the plan.

Asialyn had a price on her head.

I didnt want to tell her to freak her out but the day of our car accident was the worse id ever seen myself. Once we got the men that were driving the SUV's and shot at us to the dungeon a lot of things stated to add up and most of it pointed to my ex. Rose.

Which i haven't even mentioned to Asia yet

I wasn't keeping it from her, she was just never important enough for me to mention. I hadn't thought of her since the day I walked in on her getting hit from the back by my older brother Luka in my office. She was the only woman who I ever came close to loving before Asia ran into my life. Literally

I broke it off with her that day.

I still remember her face while she begged me on her knees crying her eyes out for me to forgive her and that she'd made a mistake. Etc. Etc. That part always made me happy to think about though, she knew he fucked up.

Since her, id just been doing my on thing, but I haven't seen her since. Now i just feel regret for not killing the delusional bitch instead. Yea she cheated on me with my brother of all people —but I didn't feel right about doing that just because she hurt my feelings, a hoe gone be a hoe.

I couldn't blame her, I should've known better than to think she would be loyal to me.

It was hard trying to play it cool knowing that these two dirt balls all over me were one of the reasons I couldn't be laid up with the love of my life right now. Cassie was already on her last leg anyway from the shit she pulled when I was showing Asia her apartment that day_ but after finding out she was working with Rose it sealed her fate.

They were both going to die tonight.

"Oh my god Mondo do you still have that adorable dog at your house?" Grace asked looking up at me while her head rested on my lap.

"Oh my gosh are you talking about Senior? He's so cuteee" Cassie added sounding dumb as hell.

Lord give me the strength.

"Yea I still got him, He's way bigger now since the last time the both of you seen him"

"Awwwh" They cooed together making me force a smile and hold back a eye roll at the mispronunciation of Sensei's name.