→ ғoυr

➔ WORD OF THE CHAPTER: mignon

୨୧ ────────────────── ୨୧

I was over at Lizzie's house with Maya. She invited us over for a sleepover. My dad reluctantly agreed. I was super happy.

We were in her room, just hanging around and talking. They were mainly catching up. They would ask about my life as well.

"So... what do you think of charlie," lizzie asks me.

"Charlie? He's.. how- how do you say.. uh.. mignon," i tilt my head.

"You think he's cute," maya exclaims. I nod my head, "Yes! Cute! That's the word!"

Lizzie laughs. "How mignon. I totally ship it," she said.

I tilt my head, confused. "Ship it? Like a boat," i asked.

The two of them laugh together. "No.. we think you two would be cute together," maya explains. My eyes shoot up in understanding.

"Oh, merci," i blush at the comment.

ringgg

Lizzie pulls out her phone to answer it. "hold up, sorry," she says.

"Yes? What do you want?... No, i'm busy... i don't care... hmmm i guess... ah okay... we'll be there... bye berger," she hangs up the phone.

"What did he want," maya asks. "He wants us to go over to charlie's house with him.
For a "rager" to cheer him up," lizzie says.

"Want to go over to charlie's house, y/n," she winks. "Charlie's house," i repeat. I think for a moment, not wanting to lie my dad.

I nod and they smile.

———

Berger knocks on his door.

We can hear music coming from the inside.

He opens the door. "Heyyy bergerr," he said in a really high pitch female voice.

Berger smiles for a second, before showing us.

"Hi!!" Lizzie exclaims coming from the side, revealing me and maya.

He has a really shock expression then he slightly shuts the door slowly, just to open it back a couple seconds later.

Berger mouths something to him.