→ proloɢυe

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Y/n Monet, a young y/h/c girl who had lived in France her whole life, but had to move due to her parents divorce. She had to go with her dad to Atlanta.

She's not 100% in English, but paid enough attention in her language class to understand basics. The greetings. The destinations. The cities. The states. Descriptive words. House. Bird. Cat. Dog.

She just doesn't understand slangs or those types of phrases.

She finds herself at a new school, thinking it would be difficult but it goes smooth only because she found new friends to help her along the way.

She's not clueless about romance or drama or things like that, so she is familiar of the feeling of liking someone when it comes to Charlie Kincaid.

Charlie Kincaid, a young blonde boy. Plays baseball for his school. Problems with his dad. Used to like Maya. Best friends with Berger. He's a stubborn, funny boy. Lived in Atlanta his whole life, unlike Y/n.

On a regular Tuesday day, when his eyes meets Y/n, the day she had came to school. He knew straight away that she's the one. Only because he can't separate fantasy from reality. Maybe, it's a calling to fully get rid of those previous feelings for Maya.

So, what happens when Y/n gets welcome along with Lizzie and Maya into his own house by his best friend, Berger, without any knowledge?

Talking to her and getting to know her. Then it leads to something bigger, all because he moved a glass of water.

All five of them, discovering something huge about Charlie's dad. Charlie is in denial.

Y/n is definitely not used to this and thinks it might be an everyday thing for americans. Something she may have in common with the rest. All surprised... and just wanting to know what's the next move.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹