Trapped

"Bye mom! Love you, I'm headed out to the bus stop" Sophia said quickly.

"Bye honey, have fun at school! Don't forget your umbrella." Her mom said.

"I won't mom"Sophia said .

Sophia left the house, opened her umbrella, and started her walk to the bus stop. The rain fell so hard it felt like someone was throwing rocks at her. Sophia finally got to the bus stop and sat under the covering so she wouldn't get pelted from the solid rain. A black Mercedes with tented Windows pulled up in front of her, and the window rolled down. Sophia came to find a man about mid-twenties, with sexy brown hair and charming hazel eyes.

"Hey Ma'am, need a ride?" The beautiful man asked.

"No thank you, I'm actually waiting here for a bus" Sophia said kindly.

"Well where are you going?" The man asked.

"Oh to Seaside gifted school" Sophia answered

"That's just around the corner, hop in, its no bother" The man persuaded

Sophia hesitantly got into his car. Inside there were nice chrome interior, leather seats, her dream car.

"Where did you be this car? It's beautiful!"

"Lets just say it was a gift. You like it?"

"Yes, of course. It's my dream car."

"Maybe sometime you can take it for a spin"

"Yeah maybe"

"Hey I don't think I ever asked your name"

"Oh it's Sophia, yours?"

"Justin"

"That's my school over there"

"Oh I know, I just thought we could swing by my house really quick, I want to grab somethings"

"Oh yeah sure, that cool I guess."

They pulled up in front of the 3 story beautiful beach house. The door had a nice detail and finish on them. The Windows were gorgeous. You could tell that he had a lot of money. Sophia grabbed hold on the door handle on the car and all the sudden smelt a foul oder. She turned her head to see Justin looking at her with a bottle and a rag in his hand. Sophia started to get dizzy, then Justin put the rag over her mouth and nose and she passed out.

"Where am I"Sophia thought, struggling to open her eyes. She noted a lot of blurred objects from her just awaken eyes. Her vision starts to clear and then noticed there were girls, naked girls, hundreds of them, lined up on the same wall as her. Sophia soon felt this gust of wind against her body. She was naked like everyone else. Sophia noted there was a door a the end of the hallway. it's was a double door with a chains and a pad lock on it, but a she was taking inventory she heard a familiar faint voice that made her jump.

"So I see you have waken up, why don't you follow me?"

"What do you want!? Let me go!" Sophia demanded, punching Justin in the shoulder

"Oh I think it's in your best interest you don't do that again"

Justin laughed sheepishly

Sophia followed Justin to the double doors, weeping, and waited for Justin to open the door. Justin opens the door and once Sophia go in closed it shut tight.

"What do you want from---" Justin cut her off

"Shut up, do what I say, You're my little play toy now"

Justin pushed Sophia onto the bed and pulled down his pants and boxers. He grabbed Sophia's arms and whispers in he ear

"get on your hands and knees"

"I'm a virgin you can't do this to me"

Justin slapped her.

"Do as I say"

Sophia got on her hand and knees and wept softly. Justin then entered her harshly forcing Sophia to scream. Justin pulled her hair and thrusted into her. Sophia arched her back and cried out. Justin intensely kept going, rubbing his pelvis against hers. She could feel him go in and out it, making her stomach hurt. He pulled out and told her to lay back and spread her legs.

She did what he said stretching her legs to recover from the pain. He fingered her with one finger then entering 2. Streams ran out of Sophia's eyes. Justin then layed down in front of Sophia and licked her in and out. He finished and told her to get out. That he would see her later. Sophia wandered back into the hallway with weak knees. She found her spot layed down and fell asleep crying. What did she have to live for now she thought.

A/N Thank you beautifuls for reading,please vote and comment . when I get 10 vote I'll add. Sorry about the bad grammar I am really tired.