013 | surprise

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##november 10th , 2020

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM SHORTLY WALKED into the building and looked around her, taking in every detail of the large building. it was.. so tall. and had so many rooms included with it.. she soon snapped back into reality when she heard a soft voice coming from the desk infront of her.

"hello? may i help you?" the lady said lightheartedly as she looked up from the front desk computer.

kim let a little smile form on her lips before speaking, "hi! im kim daehyung.. im supposed to be here for the kpop group entry?" kim leaned on the front desk and tapped her fingertips against the counter

"hm.. let me check that for you.." the lady quickly typed into her computer and moved her mouse, clicking a couple things before turning back to her. "ah! yes.. my boss has been talking a lot about you.. kimberly.. right?" the lady said as she moved her glasses to the bridge of her nose.

kim nodded and the lady smiled once again.

"wonderful! i have the key to your dorm room right here.. but i must ask you a few questions first." the lady grabbed a key from the left drawer beside her.

kim nodded again, "im ready when you are."

IT FELT LIKE hours since kim first got there and the lady at the front desk was still asking her questions.

"well.. i think that's everything from me! would you like me to show me to your room?" the lady said finally. kim nodded for the 10th time and the lady got up from the desk, grabbed the key, and led kim on her way to the 3rd floor of the building.

"here we are! and heres the key to the room." the lady gave her the key and began to walk off, "have fun! tell me if you need anything."

Kim nodded as her hands shook and she held the key. this is it.. she thought. she stuck the key through the key hole and slowly turned it. she heard it click and she quickly grabbed the doorknob and turned it before pushing the door open and entering the room.

Empty.

Kim cocked a eyebrow and looked in every crevice of the room. still nobody. where is everyone? she thought to herself again.

devastated, she put down her stuff on a nearby couch before suddenly hearing a ruckus coming from a door that was a couple feet away.

kim's heart started to pound as she moved closer to it. she jumped at the sudden eruption of screaming coming from the other side.

she took in a deep breath and went to go turn the doorknob

Locked.

Kims heart dropped to her stomach. suddenly the cheering stopped and footsteps came closer to the door. Her heart raced faster.

The door opened and she met eye contact with a man. the man cocked a eyebrow and bent down to her level. "who are you?" the man said with a strong voice.

"listen. i can explain it all if you just let me inside. i promise." kim's voice trembled a little.

the man let her inside even though he was still questioning her. kim slowly entered the room and had met eye contact with 8 men.

but suddenly one of there faces looked familiar.

is that who i think it is..?

Kim's eyes grew and her jaw dropped as she met eye contact with one of the men in the room.

"Felix?!"

suddenly half the room was looking at him. and the other half looking at her.

the room fell silent.