The Quarter ~ (chapter 23)

Time had passed, as it always does, but Marianna never noticed, eachday felt like a never ending cycle, a loop that had all blurred into one

Tommy's newest business venture was the quarter, a speak easy more like cash trap, which brought in all sorts of people from far and wide.

But most people didn't come for the Shelby whiskey or the scenic night out, no instead they came for the girl who dazzled the crowds each night, her voice was a smooth as honey, a mystery to most.

She was none other than yours truely, though she went by Maria Del Porte. She had read about some rich French man, Louis Del Porte something and thought the name fit the persona.

Despite her constant attempts at finding time away from Isaiah and Finn, hard when you're all peaky blinders, the boys took it upon themselves to work as security for the quarter. So each night when she would get dolled up and put on a show, both boys would watch on from the front door.

Other than that, not much else had changed, the Blinders were always finding trouble with someone new, but Tommy always knew how to find a way out of it.

*reminder that this story doesn't follow the events of the tv series, just includes the characters :)*