chapter 1

An pov
So here is  our mn sitting in his office checking some file suddenly he got a call let's see who's call is it .

Mn pov
So right now I was sitting in my office checking some file suddenly I got a call from my men that I hired for my sister's protection .

OTP 📱

BG ( Bodyguard ) : k-king mam got kidnapped .

Mn : WHAT are u freaking  mad or something and how ? ( In cold voice ) .

BG : king we a-are wating for mam to come outside after her school hours but we are waiting for her there from past 1 and half hours so be go in univercity we saw some men's are taking her towards thier van we follow them but we lost our track and connection from mam king we try to heck them but they destroy  the tracker maybe they got to know about it . ( In scared voice )

Mn : are u serious listin try to find her am also finding her but listin one things if I got to know  that something happen with her I will not hesitate to chop your head and with them to Asgard got it ( In cold +dangrous voice )

BG : O-ok king .

OTP end

Mn pov
O God that why I not having a good feeling I was right that something is gona happen not good but bad but I. Don't know that this will be happen with my own sister .

( Note - so basically they kidnapped one sister not both and the kidnapped person is lily Suze is not here she was in her friend house )

Mn pov
O God please save her if something happen with her I will not forgive myself she was already suffering because of her past trauma and now o God please I will kill the person who will try to hurt my princess .

An pov
After that he left his office now he was driving like a crazy person but for his bad luck his car got out of fule .

Mn pov
Ho#ly S@ht what the f&ck is happen with the car o so this car is got out of fule look like I have to aske for lift .

Time skip

An pov
So is already night and there is our mn was asking for lift but look like no one wants to help so he start to search his sister by walking let's see if he find her not .

Mn pov
F&ck how can I find her .

Time skip

Mn pov
I was searching my sister suddenly I hear someone screaming for help and is was my sister I know her voice and it was coming from alley s#it .

An pov
In alley some people are trying to kissing a girl forcefully and u are right she is lily and the the people is a same man who kidnapped her .

#&# pov
I was kissing this sl_t but she was showing me tantrums I will surely kill her after this but suddenly I hear I voice of a men I think maybe he have a death wish

Mn pov
When I reach thier I saw them kissing my sister I will kill them so I tell them to leave her

Mn : Leave her ( in coldest voice)

&&& : And what if don't what you gona do u huh ? Tell me ?

Mn : I will give all the worst death that will u never imagen in your life  ( in cold + dangerous + serious voice that can send shivers in any one body )

&_& : O look be are afraid o God please forgive us hahaha what u think huh that we will says this to u hahaa o u are so fool my dear . And who are u btw .

Mn : I am her brother (in cold voice)

&&& : O look guys she also have a brother but I never know that I have gona brother- in - law o my sweet wify forget to tell me hahahaa.