Prologue

(skippable) 

It was a ''wrong party'' or ''Fout Feestje'' as we call it. it was all that Jamie wanted and gladly everyone who came knew exactly what he meant. Yeah i know what you are thinking...

'Wait what? wrong party? are people going to DIE or something?''
but i'll have to stop you right there dear reader.

''I mean are there drugs? i don't wont to get arrested''
Okay reader stop.. seriously STOP...

''No but really though, because i thought i signed up for Romance, not HORROR!:8"
Haha wow.. you'll be Fine, you'll see!

Anyway,

With ''Fout Feestje'' or ''wrong party'', we mean a hell of a lot different then what you are thinking about and i'll will show you just what it is:

It had all went just fine, The party had officially started and it seemed like everyone was having a great time. Jamie has just finished hanging the last lights for when the sun would gone down and be replaced by his enemy called instant darkness, as he was called by his name for.. the 100 billionth time that night.

''Yooooww! what's the problem?'' i said continuing to work.

''Well i wondered do you have some more beers?''
I recognized that voice out of thousands, i turned around quickly as i realized who was talking to me.

''I mean should we get some more or something?'' Said Damian smiling at me, I froze instantly , that cute smile! it made me want to kiss his FACE!

''erhm'' i stammered, okay Jamie con-fucking-troll yourself, i thought while i was clearly fucking up.
''Yeah of course, thanks for telling me'' i answered pressing my lips and smiling back, ''i will get some more later''

Around us the music got louder as more people entered my backyard.

''well.. you definitely should get some later'' he answered ''seeya'' he gave me a wink as he walked away, only to turn after 3 steps to look back at me as he raised his eyebrows and put his hand in front of his month as though he had said something really bad. Wait, did he just flirt with me?

Trying to figure out what in the hell had just happened i welcomed the people who had just arrived at the party.
Everyone seemed to have understood what i had meant with ''wrong party'', Wearing the weirdest clothes one could image they walked up my driveway. I could not remember ever looking at a group so utterly weird as they looked right now. Socks so high the came until your thighs, Bright with all the colors of the rainbow. Colorful hippy t-shirts and clothing with all kinds of animal prints. Caps with weird quotes and someone with a coat that looked way to warm for the summer. I even spotted a boy wearing fake afro wig, Holding the matching comb in his hands. Of course i thought, rolling my eyes while a smile spread on my face.

2 girls where sharing the same scarf, which they could wear together with the biggest ease, as it seemed like it was more then 4 meters long. it looked ridiculous, wow... and i think a saw a guy walking with a enormous inflatable doll and a police suit? what was happening in the world?

As i looked around me people where wearing wrong hats, wrong cat ears, wrong masks, glasses, mustages, sharing them and giving stuff away, decorating each other with pieces of clothing which i couldn't quite figure out what they were. making comments like ''hey, that's mine!'' while the other answered laughing ''And you are wearing my thing''.

looking at them, i felt proud, all my fucked up friends, here in my house! it was going to be a (mad) awesome night!

(skippable) 

Well my friendzz that was the prologue! >:D i hope you liked it ~(^^)~

Be sure to give this your star if you liked it and COMMENT:D

Tell me how old you are and at which time you are reading this!
Comment!
Comment! Comment! :3

Greetings sebastianwut^^

Start The Real Story Here-->
gogogo! i swear it's way better:3