CHAPTER - 22

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
R@PE,BLOOD, GRUESOME MURDERS!

Taehyung decided to see Vicky after he got to know about the attack.

Its been ages since vampire kingdom has invited wolf kingdom for a meeting. It's an agreement meeting! No one can attack each other! No magic or no pheromones or neither they can take any swords.

He called chanbin and asked him to set the meeting with wolf kingdom.

They were suprised to know that crown prince has agreed to it.

He laid next to y/n's unconscious body.

"I wish you would come with me today y/n! We are going to meet your family!" Taehyung said holding y/n's hand

Y/n suddenly sat up making taehyung yelp in suprise.

"Wtf???" Taehyung was scared

"Hi baby!" Y/n waved making taehyung shock.

"Are you for real??" Taehyung pinched himself to see if he is dreaming or something.

"Did you missed me??" Y/n winked.

"Y/nieeee!!" Taehyung jumped on y/n making her suprise.

"Thank god you woke up!!!" Taehyung yelled in joy.

"Hyung!!!!! Diana!!!! Jiminshiiii!!! Y/n woke up!!!!" Taehyung yelled in joy.

Soon everyone ran into the room.

"Y/n!!!" Diana hugged y/n.

"I missed you so much!!! I was scared to loose you!!!" Diana cried

"You dumbass!! Why did you made us worry!!!" Diana wailed hitting y/n .

Y/n chuckled.

"Thank you for taking care of me these days,prince Seokjin!" Y/n bowed on her one knee just as vicky used to do.

This reminded Jin of his sister.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister, Prince jiminshiiii!" Y/n bowed a little.

"Y/n?" Taehyung called as he was confused by her sudden change in manner.

"Oh my King! My apologies for worrying you!" Y/n did the queen Courtesy for a King.

Taehyung winded his eyes, no it must be a coincidence. y/n just acting like a queen! There's no way she knows how his past lover acts .

"Yahh did you get hit on your head or whar? Do we need to check her again Oppa?" Diana Said concerned to Jin.

"I have specialized controlling my wolf and vampire self!" Y/n Said making taehyung even more shock.

"How?? We didn't even started training yet?" Jhope Said

"Wanna go for a duel, Prince Jung hoseok?" Y/n Smirked.

"Y/n! Don't over do it!! You just woke up! You need to rest!" Taehyung Said with a frown.

"Come on,baby! I need to try it the real life too!" Y/n Said

"What are you talking about? Why are you talking like you have been practicing??" Taehyung asked

Y/n chuckled embarassed, how can she say that she's been practicing for a year in the dreamland! Queen controlled the time line! Even in real world it was just a month since y/n fell into the coma but it dream land Queen and y/n has been training for a year now.

Y/n worked so hard,she trained so seriously. She went into spirit world and accomplished a spirit animal! She fought with her wolf soul and her vampire self! She almost lost her life in that! Half wounded to death she came back to Queen who healed her wounds before anyone can notice wounds on sleeping y/n.