Chapter 1

In a large, expensive neighborhood, a four-door car pulled to the front of one specific house. The car slowed to a stop just as the left back door flew open, and a young woman with vibrant blonde hair and wearing an angel costume jumped out.
Another body slipped through, his hair matching vibrant, but instead of a cute little outfit like his sisters angel costume- he wore a red suit and a headband with horns to represent the devil.
The back door of the car slammed shut as the window of the front door rolled down.

"Remember, Naruto." His chaperone called, "I'm picking you both up at midnight sharp."
Naruto nodded, waving a hand absently as he made his way to the front door that stood wide open.

Music blasted loudly from inside as he climbed the steps and pushed through the bodies in the entryway.
A cheer came as he broke through. An arm was around his shoulders a second later.

"Welcome to Halloween!"
Naruto stumbled, grabbing onto the dog costume his host wore as he was dragged to the crowded kitchen.

"Naruto's here, guys!"
"Naruto!"

Smiling, Naruto greeted each individual, hugging the ones he knew best.
"I didn't expect to arrive so late! Sorry!" He shouted to Kiba, the host.
Kiba waved his apology off, instead handing him a pink cup. "Red cups are for taken people only! Pink are for singles!" He explained.
Naruto nodded, sniffing the contents before taking a sip. It was fruity to the tongue, but a sharp taste soon followed that he could only guess was some type of alcohol in Kibas parents' alcoves.
"Thanks!"

Kiba disappeared soon after with Shikamaru and Choji. Naruto drained the contents of the cup before taking Hinatas hand and following her deeper into the house.
As they made their way, the crowd only seemed to become more compact until they reached an area in the living room. People shouted at the television on full-blast, surround sound included, as teen boys and girls alike played the large expanse of video games Kiba owns.
Each person they passed didn't miss to greet Naruto with the loud, enthusiastic shouting of his name and either a clap on the back, shoulder, or chaste kiss on the cheek.

Hinata led him to the back corner where Neji and a select others sat. Neji nodded toward each of them as they settled next to him.
"Hi, Neji."
"Naruto."

"Just get here?" Tenten asked, raising an eyebrow at the tight red pants hugging Narutos legs, the black calf-length boots, and tucked-in red button-lined tank.
Naruto nodded, "Kurama just dropped Naruko and I off.. though I have no idea where Naruko went." He peaked around at the thought of his twin but quickly gave up the idea of finding her.
"It's a party- Naruko thrives on them."
He couldn't argue with that.
"How long have you been here?" He asked, finding the brief silence awkward.
"Not much longer than you," Tenten said. "It was a bit difficult to find parking by the time we got here."
Naruto nodded, "I'm surprised it filled so quickly. Usually people are more prone to arriving an hour or so late to parties like these."
"Kiba promised booze. Everyone wanted the good stuff."
Naruto chuckled, "That I can't argue with."
"Speaking of which," Neji noted Narutos' lack of drink. "Aren't you going to get something?"
"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Naruto raised a brow. Neji shook his head.
"Simply curious."
"I drank it before we came over."
Neji hummed, picking his red cup up to take another sip of its contents.

"Naruto!" A shrill voice yelled.

Being practically thrown from his seat next to Hinata, Naruto crashed into the shoulder of a red-headed, tall woman.
When he was pushed away, Karin stood in front of him. Naruto smiled at his second cousin.