Intro

It was just another average day in the afterlife for Catherine of Aragon. She woke up, ate breakfast, and then heard a strange metalic sound coming from somewhere she couldn't quite place. Looking around, she decided to keep calm, she was already dead, and had been for a long time now, Catherine was pretty sure that it was now the 21st century. The buzzing noise was growing louder and louder by the second now, and Catherine stood up to try to investigate. Not that she had the chance. A small popping noise, and a golden flash of light, and Catherine of Aragon had disappeared.

...

After her feet hit the floor, Catherine found herself transported to a small, black room, with a big screen on one wall woth six large chairs in front of it, a snack stand, and a figure, cloaked in black standing by what looked to be the door.

"Excuse me," Catherine asked, as, being former royalty she ought to have proper manners. "Do you happen to know where we are?"

"You'll see," the figure replied, and suddenly there was a green flash of light, followed by silver, red, pink, and then dark blue.

King Henry's other 5 wives were here.

Looking around bewildered, Catherine Parr spoke. 

"Anne? Is this some joke that you've come up with?"

"Why would you think that?" Anne Boleyn retorted, while Anne of Cleves said,

"I'm just as confused as every else."

The figure in black spoke again. 

"You are all here because you are in a musical, one all about you, not your husband, and I thought that it was time to let you see it for yourselves. I'm your host, Blue, please take a seat and let the show begin!"