Chapter 1 One Normal Day.

Alex was at school, softly hitting her table to the beat of the song she was listening to while staring outside the window.

She was in an empty class room and was listening to music while trying to find inspiration for her art.

She was currently drawing the back view of a girl on a swing.

Her drawing depleted loneliness.

She sighed

She sighed.

She was hiding here in this empty classroom to get away from her bullies.

It was recess time but she spent her recess all alone in the class.

Noise of someone entering the class alerted her and she quickly bent her head on her desk. Pretending to be asleep.

She heard laughter. It's was the people she dreaded the most.
She heard footsteps approaching her and she silently prayed that this person would just turn and leave.

But that wasn't the case.

"what do we have here" Alex heard the voice of jasmine, her bully.

Jasmine grabbed Alex's hair and dragged her head up abruptly,causing Alex to hiss silently.

"ha, what, Did you feel that? "
Jasmine laughed at Alex's pain.

She pulled harder at Alex's hair.

Alex bit her lips trying hard to endure the pain.

" are, are you gonna cry? "

Jasmine finally let go of her head. To which Alex let out a relieved sigh.
After giggling for a while stupidly, jasmine finally said, much to Alex's relief;

" let's go."
Jasmine said to her two minions.

"I've got better and more important things to do" she pulled out a bubblegum from her bag and threw it into her mouth as she continued walking out of the class while swaying her hips side to side.

Jasmine was practically the queen bee and school Belle at Crestwood high.

She has red hair and green eyes and always carried herself high as if she owned the school.

She has always been known to pick up on nerds and quiet students and Alex was one of her unlucky targets.

Alex ran her hand over her hair in relieve when Jasmine left the classroom.

She bent her head tired.

Today was just another normal, boring, and dreadful day.

She silently wished everything would go back to how they were, and the day will go by quickly.

______________

Alex was in the library reading. This place was her safe zone because no one picked on her here.

She glanced around when she heard noise from the opposite shelf. Though she's quiet and reserved, Alex has always been a curious type. She snuck up and peeped.

Before her was Ashton Adler. He was the quiet, most gorgeous guy of the school. He was known to be a reserved quiet school topper. He had silver, platinum white hair and striking pair of blue eyes.

All the girls that tried to hook up with him were always unsuccessful

All the girls that tried to hook up with him were always unsuccessful. He was very cold, distant and aloof. He always creates a cold atmosphere and a frosty presence.

He was leaning against the book shelf and flipping through the pages of a physics textbook.

In the quiet sanctuary of the library, he was engrossed in the book, his eyes eagerly tracing each word between the pages. The soft rustle of turning pages accompanies his silent exploration of knowledge.
Strands of his white platinum hair fell over his focused eyes.

As if noticing someone was watching him, he looked up and his striking, pale blue eyes met with Alex's gray eyes. Surprised that he had caught her staring at him, Alex hid and ran back to her chair on the other end of the bookshelf,to escape, hoping he didn't notice her.

Scared, Alex placed a hand over her beating heart and her face flushed, she looked down, dreading why she was staring at him. She bit her lips and flipped noisily through a book, attempting to distract herself from that alluring teenager.

Alex got frustrated when she realized that she had read a line In her book three times now. She was distracted. So she decided to get another book and hope she doesn't get distracted.

Alex went to the shelves trying to find an interesting book. Fortunately, Alex saw a book that caught her.

You know the popular saying, don't judge a book by its cover, Alex does exactly that. If the book's cover doesn't attract her, she's never reading it unless she's supposed to.

Unfortunately for her the book that 'caught her eye' was on a higher shelf, it was at the top shelf, not to mention how short Alex was. She was around 5ft 2inches.

She Tried reaching the book but it was so high up. She even had to go on her tippy toes. Nope, still far away. Not a good idea to be short sometimes, am I right.

Somehow, Alex's hand reached the shelf and she tries her best to reach it but accidentally knocked over some books that came falling down.

Before the books could reach her, someone dragged her away from the shelf and shielded her from the books. The books, instead of falling on her, fell on the person that shielded her.

She looked up to see him. Ashton staring down at her.

All the books on that shelf had fallen down expect that particular book that 'caught her eye'. Exactly.

It slowly fell down but Ashton reached up just in time to catch it. With his left hand, even though his attention was still on her.

He handed her the book.,as if he knew that was the book she wanted to read, and walked away. He just left without any comment.

_

__________________

Authors note

Author here, hope you like the first chapter though it's kinda of cringe.

Just to point out, I am an anime fan and all my photos will be anime, if you don't like it, just imagine them however you like. Some of these photos are not mine.

Enjoy the story!
Love you
Byee.