Prologue: Chosen Wielder

Y/N was at home playing through the Kingdom Hearts games. He beat through most of them on the hardest difficulty. He was currently on the last DLC boss, Yozora on Kingdom Hearts 3. He spent hours on it until now.

Y/N: Almost there! Just one more bar!

He was deeply focused on all of his attacks by blocking and dodging. He then got on low health after a few hits. He wasn't able to use curaga at the time. When he ended his attack, Y/N decided to take the risk and attack him. He was really hoping he doesn't die again.

Y/N: Yes! Finally did it! After so long!

He luckily beat Yozora after that last strike. The last cutscenes were playing but Y/N was too busy celebrating. His parents were not home for tonight so no one was bothered.

After Y/N was done, he went to bed for the night as the time was 2am.

Timeskip

The next day, Y/N went to his computer and opened up Steam. He also checked what day it was.

Y/N: Wow, that took almost the entire summer.

Y/N started playing through the entire Kingdom Hearts series after his last year of school ended. He also had to catch up on anime during the time. He noticed he had a few days left before the school year started again.

Y/N sighed as his summer was coming to an end.

Y/N: Might as well spend the last few days playing HyperDimension.

It was another one of Y/N's favorite series. He loved the personalities of each character especially the CPUs and candidates. He also liked the world of Gamindustri. He sometimes wished that he could go to that world.

As Y/N was looking through his list of games, he noticed mail on his account. He clicked on it to check it out.

Y/N: You have been chosen?

Confused as it might be some RPG game available.

Suddenly, Y/N's computer was getting brighter and static.

Y/N: What's going on?!

The computer then shocked him. He crashed to the floor and soon passed out.

Later, Y/N woke up and looked around. It was dark around him except for the floor. He looked down and saw something that surprised him.

Y/N: What is this place? This looks a lot like...

It was the Awakening room from Kingdom Hearts.

Y/N: Wait? This must be a dream. But then again it was kind of a dream for Sora to get his keyblade. Would be awesome if I could use one.

He walked forward and stood in the middle of the pillar.

Y/N: Okay, first should be choosing the sword, staff, and shield. I already plan on getting rid of the staff but I'm not sure if I should pick the sword or the shield.